• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nostalgia addict

Jul 23, 2023
My neighbors are constantly loud and it makes me feel suicidal. They are the most inconsiderate fucking people on this planet, they let their dog bark in their yard 24/7, let their kids scream nonstop, yell, put their TV on full volume, I've tried so many things but they've continued.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Ash, Ashu, Crono and 7 others
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
Woah @nostalgia addict I so get you right now! This is my second biggest life problem as well. I hate loud vibrating air conditioners and loud music. You should call the cops! Many times they might just give only warnings but call them anyway (again and again and again until they do their fucking jobs), it's your right, it's public disturbance.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, Ashu and Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so awful, I hate how humans are capable of making existing much more unbearable.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I live in an apartment in a densely populated area in an overpopulated city. The neighbors are noisy: they scream, play music and renovate. There have been times when I have not been able to sleep for a week because of the noise of the neighbors. If my health problems don´t leads to suicide, the neighbors will. There are too many people on this planet!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Blue Elephant and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
This is the reason so many people "escape" out to the countryside, if they're financially able to do so - more space between people.

Reactions: Blue Elephant
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Have you tried noise can celling headset s or ear buds? Apparantly they are very efficient. I agree with @BlueElephant that you should call the cops also. What they are doing is no t okay!

Reactions: Blue Elephant
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
@Silent_cries makes a good point. I'm using noise cancelling earphones these days and my life has improved drastically. They don't block all sounds and I can't wear them during sleep (since I like sleeping on one side) though. For these "extreme" ocassions you should definitely call the cops. I did so five times during the previous year and so far four times during this year and there are good results. I'm still not done with the fucking noisy humans around me yet but I'm working on it.

Reactions: Silent_cries