• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Maybe that's the point of the game, to not make complete sense. This ain't yo thread anyways.
Description of the game.
[Games] Complete the sentence - one word each.
When a word is used that makes zero sense it's not a sentence. It's non-sense and goes no where. It might as well just be word association then. The sentence can be nonsensical or run on.. but can't build on it when it has zero relevance.

against

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Description of the game.
[Games] Complete the sentence - one word each.
When a word is used that makes zero sense it's not a sentence. It's non-sense and goes no where. It might as well just be word association then. The sentence can be nonsensical or run on.. but can't build on it when it has zero relevance.

against
I know the rules, and don't care that you're mad and want to boss me around about a little game. I will still game as I please. Funny how others use random words but you want to target me. You're sad. Leave me alone, you're making things awkward.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I know the rules, and don't care that you're mad and want to boss me around about a little game. I will still game as I please. Funny how others use random words but you want to target me. You're sad. Leave me alone, you're making things awkward.
Random words that can be worked with .. you use words that can't even progress the sentence. I'm not bossing or mad .. i tried to just move on to a word that could be used.

rebel

Last edited: