isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
I've been thinking about my old classmates for a while and I remember them telling me their life stories and they were horrible, literally nightmare fuel. My basically duplicate told me how 2 years ago his father lit himself on fire to ctb. Another 5TH GRADER told me how she had around 10 siblings and was adopted because her parents were drug addicts. This is so much worse than what I've been dealing with to the point that I'm not sure what's been keeping then going. How can you cope with something like that?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
While some perspective can be helpful ultimately what other people's lives look like aren't really all that relevant to your own situation. How much does other people seemingly having worse problems actually improve your own life?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If people don't find a way to cease existing on their own terms they simply have no choice but to suffer and it isn't like it's straightforward to permanently end our existence. But anyway it's truly so horrible how there is no limit as to how much people can suffer, existence really is so hellish, I bet that if there's an instant, guaranteed way to find peace from this existence most people would choose that over suffering so senselessly.