• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Would anyone be willing to stay with me over voice chat as I drink N? I would like someone to talk to who is understanding to reduce my fear and apprehension. I think dying is scary for just about any one (SI) and it takes courage for most to endure the fear and uncertainty before peace comes. I would really like to not be alone with only my thoughts to keep me company. I've been alone for essentially my whole life. I'd really like to not be entirely alone in the end even if the people I know in my real life can not support me with CTB (for obvious reasons). We would need to use encrypted anonymous voice chat so that you can not be identified or prosecuted in any way. I'll be ordering N as soon as possible so if anyone else has experience with this process from D, I would greatly appreciate your personal mentoring and guidance. I've never used bitcoin before.

The plan so far: My parents are going away for a private vacation sometime in mid-January for a few days. I want to get this over with. Yes, I'm scared to die but living is pure torture. We're all going to die eventually. I know this is the right thing to do. The sooner this is over and the less I have to agonize over this decision the better. I've agonized enough. I've suffered enough. Release me from this vulnerable fleshy prison already. Life is unfair and life is cruel we already know that (it really is sad though) blah blah blah. 24 years is enough. I haven't acquired N yet but I will be messaging D in the next few days to acquire it. If I can obtain it in time, I'll drink it while my parents are away. Cause of death: painful 24/7 long COVID neurological complications

• Hugs
Reactions: Julgran, Disappointered, starcrazy and 1 other person
S

Soulseer

Dec 17, 2021
I cannot be there as prescribed, but I have read your words, and I share your pain. You are not alone. Whatever you choose, know that you did not go without your thoughts being seen. We all deserve to be seen in this universe. You, (and I) exist or have existed until tomorrow. I wont forget you.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered and wanttogetonthebus
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I cannot be there as prescribed, but I have read your words, and I share your pain. You are not alone. Whatever you choose, know that you did not go without your thoughts being seen. We all deserve to be seen in this universe. You, (and I) exist or have existed until tomorrow. I wont forget you.
Thanks so much. Neither will I forget you. You are not alone either and I am happy to listen to you. Wishing you peace and happiness wherever you may go. Merry Christmas!

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered