• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I feel like i've made threads like this a few times now but i feel what i'm asking is more reasonable and realistic this time

Before i was looking for someone to call me in my finak hours…because the bag was scary and wanted someone i could focus on vocally while the tent was quite claustrophobic

However the new method i have partial hanging is much more…? Well not distressing which is were others come in

I guess my setup is towards the floor and the whole point is to try and pass out to give me comfort in this time having people i can text can definitely help with that i also have my tablet on with a video to watch to help

Part the reason i failed last time is i didn't take the meds and may have under estimated how tried i was so i mever passed were this time whenever my emotions explode (no point doing otherwise) i'll do so again

So i guess i'm looking for a friend or muiltple really that can be there once i go…just trying to keep me calm and somewhat regulate my emotions and panic

I'm also going to try not lifting my head this time and let blood cutoff do its thing as i feel its causing more damage not to do that

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, lost_ange2211, golta and 1 other person
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I am curious if SaSu has a secret "chocolate squad" that responds to these posts. For your sake, I hope there is!

• Yay!
Reactions: Otaku and LostSoul1965
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I am curious if SaSu has a secret "chocolate squad" that responds to these posts. For your sake, I hope there is!
The fuck is a chocolate squad? ^^'

• Yay!
Reactions: Little_Suzy and lizzywizzy09
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Maybe a group of people that they have as goal to make people feel the better posible? Idk too, Its the first time I Heard about it

Reactions: Little_Suzy
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Maybe a group of people that they have as goal to make people feel the better posible? Idk too, Its the first time I Heard about it
Well i fucking hope not,thats what stopped me last time 😂😭

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, lkjhgfdsa1, Little_Suzy and 1 other person
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023

Did I misunderstand your post? Shit! lol. Members who secretly volunteer to be death doulas.

Can someone link the video of the (Swiss or Belgian) woman drinking her peaceful cocktail at the medical euthanasia clinic?

The nurse offered comfort and fed her chocolates, while the dying woman continued to ask for more until she eventually lost consciousness. It was very sweet.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Did I misunderstand your post? Shit! lol. Members who secretly volunteer to be death doulas.

Can someone link the video of the (Swiss or Belgian) woman drinking her peaceful cocktail at the medical euthanasia clinic?

The nurse offered comfort and fed her chocolates, while the dying woman continued to ask for more until she eventually lost consciousness. It was very sweet.
I death doula would be very nice but even just people to talk to while doing the act would do me fine…i just feel being alone when the panic hits isn't a good thing for me is all

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
Yo the chocolate squad is funny, but i've seen the goodbye posts where someone posts updates? I imagine thats kinda the same thing.
Op whats your ctb set up look like?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
if ur still looking im down