• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
A surgeon committed suicide with this method. First, anesthetize the area with the local anesthetic and cut the artery. If a surgeon has chosen this method, it seems worth investigating.

Dolasim sistemi

M

milorddd

Oct 9, 2019
Personally I think this would work, but by cutting don't u need to cut a lot of arteries so the time taken would diminished? ergo this would make a blood bath. I meant I personally want to end things but don't want to make others have a big time cleaning up. just my opinion

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i've read that many doctors and people in the medical field choose methods like this very often, they are also way more successful at it than regular people.
not surprising, they have access to better tools and drugs, also a lot of practice and deep understanding of the human body.

if you know exactly where to cut and have the strenght to overcome SI this will kill you very quickly and probably without much suffering, but failing is very likely to happen if you don't have the strength or the knowledge, i know because i failed once.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I would also like to know more.