• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

A485

Nov 27, 2022
I have Sodum Nitrate coming in the mail, but the whole dance involving antiemetics, several cups, prep time etc I making it a hassle and I am becoming impatient. As an alternative, I am looking into partial suspension hanging.

As such I am curious about what events cause this method to fail most often so that I can do my best to control for them in my attempt.

I bought nautical rope with an already built in loop on one end that works as the noose. This ensure that the knot can not fail in any way as it is a factory made structural element. I tested the rope on myself about 20 minutes ago with great success. I looped it around my neck and pushed it up against my jaw line near my skull before pulling it tight and tensioning it over my head with my arm. I was successful in holding tension until I passed out and fell over. I filmed myself in an effort to identify and erratic movements that I may make as I become unconscious and did not see any.

My plan is to lay out a tarp on the floor to collect and mess and leakage that occurs postmortem, and use a doorway pull-up bar as an anchor for the rope to attach to. I am fairly certain this is as robust a connection point as I can get as they are designed to support full weight over and over for an indefinite period of time. That being said I would just like to sanity test my methodology with other people to see what I am missing. What ways can this fail that I am not considering at this moment?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I hope you mean sodium nitrite and not nitrate!

One way it failed for me is my body reacted and saved me. The force on my neck decreased some how and I regained consciousness. It's just a flaw with the partial method I guess

A

A485

Nov 27, 2022
I hope you mean sodium nitrite and not nitrate!

One way it failed for me is my body reacted and saved me. The force on my neck decreased some how and I regained consciousness. It's just a flaw with the partial method I guess
Yes I meant Nitrite, I have 150g of 99.99% coming. So other than survival instinct and "saving yourself" is there any other way it can fail that you can think of?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yes I meant Nitrite, I have 150g of 99.99% coming. So other than survival instinct and "saving yourself" is there any other way it can fail that you can think of?
The support could come lose, or one of your knots could come lose. Or maybe it could move off the sweet spot on your neck when your body reacts to dying and moves violently. There might be other ways too, idk

A

A485

Nov 27, 2022
The support could come lose, or one of your knots could come lose. Or maybe it could move off the sweet spot on your neck when your body reacts to dying and moves violently. There might be other ways too, idk
Support is designed to 400lbs. I have hung off it and violently tried to dislodge it as a test. The sweet spot on my neck is as high up as it will go so I don't think it can slip any further.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Support is designed to 400lbs. I have hung off it and violently tried to dislodge it as a test. The sweet spot on my neck is as high up as it will go so I don't think it can slip any further.
That sounds pretty sure then. Just do research on knots I guess