mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
Hello Sanctioned community.

I will be committing to SN next Monday.
The day of, I will post updates throughout the whole process.

Sunday, June 28th:
-Begin fasting at 8pm

Monday, June 29th:
-10am- Leave home, take a long
drive/pass the time.

-6pm- Check into hotel room, settle in, try to control my anxiety.

-8pm- Prepare SN, ingest, and post updates to thread immediately as symptoms arise.

- Hopefully death soon after

My purpose of posting and updating a thread throughout the process is so anyone else considering SN can use my case as a re-assurance that SN will work. I might add my real name and general location after ingestion to help confirm my death, as im certain I will succeed.

Thank you, Sanctioned community for helping me find a method better suited to me. For a long time, I believed the only ways to die were very gruesome and painful, but I believe SN is as peaceful.as it gets. Thank you all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brillet, M0xyS, ERASED and 26 others
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
Good luck :heart:

Reactions: ERASED and mx5nb3
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I hope things work out the way you hope.

Go with Peace

Reactions: mx5nb3
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
May your transition be peaceful. Sending love. x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: all_pointless, Deleted member 17331, _Minsk and 1 other person
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
What do you plan on doing this week?

Reactions: Isadeth and mx5nb3
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I suggest not posting your real name and location as the mods will delete your post as a result and then you reported your events for nothing.
If you feel the need maybe pm someone you met here with their permission your name and location and they can verify but they cannot release your name or personal information or they will get in trouble and possibly banned .
just FYI

Reactions: ERASED, Deleted member 17331, Jumper Geo and 3 others
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

Jun 10, 2020
I hope things work out the way you hope.

Go with Peace
Thank you
May your transition be peaceful. Sending love. x
Thank you
What do you plan on doing this week?
Im just going to work my last 3 shifts at work and keep up the facade as well as I can. Going to abstain from junk food and alcohol to ensure my body is in prime condition for SN absorption. Lots of music and driving my little miata to cope with the anxiety. Spend time here, absorbing the love and support from this wondeful community.. thats about it.
I suggest not posting your real name and location as the mods will delete your post as a result and then you reported your events for nothing.
If you feel the need maybe pm someone you met here with their permission your name and location and they can verify but they cannot release your name or personal information or they will get in trouble and possibly banned .
just FYI
Thank you for the insight Living sucks, I was wondering about this. I will remain anonymous to avoid any complications.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, Deleted member 17331, Goneforgood and 3 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020

Sunday, June 28th:
-Begin fasting at 8pm

Monday, June 29th:
drive/pass the time.

-8pm- Prepare SN, ingest, and post updates to thread immediately as symptoms arise.

My purpose of posting and updating a thread throughout the process is so anyone else considering SN can use my case as a re-assurance that SN will work. I might add my real name and general location after ingestion to help confirm my death, as im certain I will succeed.

Thank you, Sanctioned community for helping me find a method better suited to me. For a long time, I believed the only ways to die were very gruesome and painful, but I believe SN is as peaceful.as it gets. Thank you all
Thank u very much. I'm waiting to see ur update. That's very helpful for us. I will do same

Reactions: ERASED and mx5nb3
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I hope you are able to find peace when the time comes for you. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, Deleted member 17331 and mx5nb3
N

Nipuedoniquiero

Jun 24, 2020
I hope you feel at peace .

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I wish you a good week, and the outcomes that are right for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and mx5nb3
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
I wish you luck and a peaceful passing. I will bookmark this thread to and set an alarm for the time you have planned. Would it be okay for OP to share their timezone at least?

Maybe this won't mean much coming from some random stranger on the internet, but I want to thank you that you want your last deed to be an act of help and provision of information to people here. I'm not so much afraid of death, but the act of dying does scare me if I'm being really honest. I've chosen SN too for its supposed peacefulness so this will be very informative and possibly reassuring. Thank you!

mx5nb3

mx5nb3

Jun 10, 2020
I wish you luck and a peaceful passing. I will bookmark this thread to and set an alarm for the time you have planned. Would it be okay for OP to share their timezone at least?

Maybe this won't mean much coming from some random stranger on the internet, but I want to thank you that you want your last deed to be an act of help and provision of information to people here. I'm not so much afraid of death, but the act of dying does scare me if I'm being really honest. I've chosen SN too for its supposed peacefulness so this will be very informative and possibly reassuring. Thank you!
Thank you. Im scared too.. in fact, im terrified. But everytime I postpone or fail, things just get worse. Theres no hope for me, I've tried.. anyways just a few days left.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Philosykos
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
Thank you. Im scared too.. in fact, im terrified. But everytime I postpone or fail, things just get worse. Theres no hope for me, I've tried.. anyways just a few days left.
I get that, I'd be terrified as well, especially with a date set. If you would like to talk to anyone, even if it's just a stranger on the internet, feel free to message me. I'm not sure I could provide anything in terms of tangible help but if talking about it and knowing there's someone else out there reading your feelings and fears and sympathising with them, I can do that for you at least.

Reactions: Sadkitty and mx5nb3
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

Jun 10, 2020
I get that, I'd be terrified as well, especially with a date set. If you would like to talk to anyone, even if it's just a stranger on the internet, feel free to message me. I'm not sure I could provide anything in terms of tangible help but if talking about it and knowing there's someone else out there reading your feelings and fears and sympathising with them, I can do that for you at least.
Thank you, thats very kind. I think I feel better keeping distance, but who knows.. my mind is going to go through a lot for the next few days.

Reactions: Philosykos
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Thank you

Thank you

Im just going to work my last 3 shifts at work and keep up the facade as well as I can. Going to abstain from junk food and alcohol to ensure my body is in prime condition for SN absorption. Lots of music and driving my little miata to cope with the anxiety. Spend time here, absorbing the love and support from this wondeful community.. thats about it.

Thank you for the insight Living sucks, I was wondering about this. I will remain anonymous to avoid any complications.
This community is amazing

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

Sunday, June 28th:
-Begin fasting at 8pm

Monday, June 29th:
drive/pass the time.

There is love brother. It is here and I'm so sorry that there is such pain in you to bring you to this point.
You seem to be in a rational and reasoned state of mind and I sincerely hope that you can find peace and light and where ever it takes you, your journey sets you free.
Love and respect my brother.

DBD

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: all_pointless, Deleted member 17331, _Minsk and 1 other person
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

Jun 10, 2020
There is love brother. It is here and I'm so sorry that there is such pain in you to bring you to this point.
You seem to be in a rational and reasoned state of mind and I sincerely hope that you can find peace and light and where ever it takes you, your journey sets you free.
Love and respect my brother.

DBD
Thank you
This community is amazing
Yes.. it certainly is :)

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
A calm heart and a peaceful journey friend if you decide to stay welcome home

mx5nb3

mx5nb3

Jun 10, 2020
Update: I had a lot of anxiety this afternoon. I even broke down in tears, but I am now at peace. I made it through my shift at work just fine. Nobody suspects a thing. Thank you all so much for the support you've shown. Just 5ish days left ✌
Thank u very much. I'm waiting to see ur update. That's very helpful for us. I will do same
No problem. It's the least I can do to give back to the Sanctioned community
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Hey everyone, please let me know if there is anything in particular you want to answer during the process so I can plan accordingly. I was planning on posting pictures of the measurements, the solution when it is ready, and writing/describing symptoms as they occur. If you have any other suggestions please share. I can only do this once lol so lets make the most of it. Thank you everyone :)

Last edited:
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Hope you have a peaceful journey & good luck. You'll still have us in case you change your mind mid-way.

mx5nb3

mx5nb3

Jun 10, 2020
Hope you have a peaceful journey & good luck. You'll still have us in case you change your mind mid-way.
Thank you

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
How are you feeling this week

mx5nb3

mx5nb3

Jun 10, 2020
How are you feeling this week
Hey Brokenwithbpd, thanks for asking. Im starting to feel at peace. I was a bit axious yesterday but no one noticed it when I went to work. I am certain my acting skills will suffice through 2 more shifts, and bypass the social barrier of checking into the hotel. All things considered, Id say im feeling really good now.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Don't leave your name or location.