• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Schaf

Schaf

Oct 6, 2021
Maybe it looked stupid, but I'll try to be brief

I've been on a Pathfinder group for 11 years. My character became some kind of "protag", most of ppl who plays RPG will disagree with the GM. I can explain why if someone wants to know a bit of details of why if they want.

I'm going through a lot with my life right now (well had my whole life, even more now), just as many, many of you. Coincidently, my character as well lmao.
I was so so done with everything, I had to destroy a part of myself, cutting wasn't enough anymore, drugs just keep me numb, tolerance is way high. Well, 11 years of course I was fond to that character, and I mean it.
I thought "ok, maybe if I kill myself on the RPG, I can feel it myself, obviously, methaphoricaly". My character has enough level to cast two Lightning Bolt on herself and so I did. The GM was shocked just as the players, told me to go to sleep (he knows my condition, who doesn't). I have insomnia, I was able to sleep yesterday.

I know it's stupid, silly, idiot; but sometimes killing yourself methaphoricaly can help, not sure, but as what I am feeling right now, it did. And I'll keep my foot because I'm sure the GM will try to ress me somehow or just pretend that didn't happen, if this continue is the case, I will just stop going to the sessions.

Reactions: Moonomyth