L

lalaland2345

Jun 28, 2023
I joined this forum thinking I'd see individuals helping and supporting one another and have been so fucking saddened to see people hyping up and convincing people to CTB. It is absolutely sickening .

I've also noticed that positivity, support, optimism is completely frowned upon by so many members . Let's not forget that your depression/anxiety should not weigh on others- you have 0 reason to try and convince someone that CTB is the right call. Constant projecting is all I see.

Since when is it okay to blatantly tell a suicidal person that life is meaningless, that their life has 0 value, that they should CTB??? This is unheard of in this sphere of mental health , but in this forum it's encouraged.

I really thought I was going to see genuinely decent people helping one another (and not suggesting methods on how they should CTB). If someone asked you any of the questions posted on here IN PERSON, would you respond the same way?

Just because you may have a absolutely dark and ugly view on life and this world DOES NOT mean you should project that onto others who are looking for help and support.

Every post in here is a cry for help. We're all vulnerable and going through shit . Imagine how different it'd be in here if we all supported LIVING. NOT CTB. How crazy is that???

If someone is looking to CTB, we should not be convincing and encouraging. Let's also not forget the many who have struggled and found recovery from their depression/anxiety - ITS POSSIBLE W THE RIGHT HELP.

Let's also not forget that everyone's life is so so different. You may feel as though you're at a point of no return, but someone else may be on the edge and just looking for some help.

I know ppl will shit on me and mad react to this post but I do not give a single fuck lmao. I'm saddened by the ugliness of this forum and realize how much being around these things can really pull you down a dark path.

Being on here has reminded me of all the darkness I've started to work past.

If you're truly suicidal, get off of this forum. Get help, talk to people who are actually a part of your life and stop listening to the horrible people on here. They want you to CTB, they enjoy having other people suffer with them. Stop hiding, speak the truth and get help.

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: TapeMachine, betternever2havbeen, anon05 and 9 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
banned
what help is there for someone with a brain injury who can no longer work the only via option is ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: wheretfami, x0nSS, azurarcher and 2 others
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
No need to insult people.
There are SPECIAL notes and sections on this forum
Who needs help to live-he finds help to live
Who needs help to die-he finds help to die

Death is part of philosophy. And your vision of death is very limited. Suicide is not always violence against oneself, as it is commonly believed

Gain more knowledge about life and about the world.
Because you are one of those who consider the desire to die a DISEASE.

On the forum, people often continue to communicate with each other in private messages and find support there.

• Love
Reactions: wheretfami, thesilliestgoose, Niirvana and 6 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I find it funny how you completely omit the fact that there is a Recovery Section in the forum LOL.
The Suicide Section is not the place for toxic positivity.

Btw encouraging suicide is against the rules of the forum, if somebody does it they will get banned.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wheretfami, NPCaesar, betternever2havbeen and 9 others
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
sounds like a pro-lifer......... if we want to CBt then its our choice to do it, plus there is a recovery section on here so i dunno what all the fuss is about 🤣

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, thesilliestgoose, TimetoGo! and 3 others
flyingrabbitt

flyingrabbitt

Jun 28, 2023
I somewhat agree with you about how this forum is a lot of projection and some posts are circle jerks of miserable people continuing their misery but overall this site is pretty good, people who want to ctb and are 100% sure of their choice should have a right to do so, in a perfect world this would be done legally but since assisted suicide isnt legal in most places people turn to this forum to learn how to do it, ctb isn't a bad thing, it's fully neutral just like living.

Reactions: wheretfami, Remeer and thesilliestgoose
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I joined this forum thinking I'd see individuals helping and supporting one another and have been so fucking saddened to see people hyping up and convincing people to CTB. It is absolutely sickening .

I've also noticed that positivity, support, optimism is completely frowned upon by so many members . Let's not forget that your depression/anxiety should not weigh on others- you have 0 reason to try and convince someone that CTB is the right call. Constant projecting is all I see.

Since when is it okay to blatantly tell a suicidal person that life is meaningless, that their life has 0 value, that they should CTB??? This is unheard of in this sphere of mental health , but in this forum it's encouraged.

I really thought I was going to see genuinely decent people helping one another (and not suggesting methods on how they should CTB). If someone asked you any of the questions posted on here IN PERSON, would you respond the same way?

Just because you may have a absolutely dark and ugly view on life and this world DOES NOT mean you should project that onto others who are looking for help and support.

Every post in here is a cry for help. We're all vulnerable and going through shit . Imagine how different it'd be in here if we all supported LIVING. NOT CTB. How crazy is that???

If someone is looking to CTB, we should not be convincing and encouraging. Let's also not forget the many who have struggled and found recovery from their depression/anxiety - ITS POSSIBLE W THE RIGHT HELP.

Let's also not forget that everyone's life is so so different. You may feel as though you're at a point of no return, but someone else may be on the edge and just looking for some help.

I know ppl will shit on me and mad react to this post but I do not give a single fuck lmao. I'm saddened by the ugliness of this forum and realize how much being around these things can really pull you down a dark path.

If you're truly suicidal, get off of this forum. Get help, talk to people who are actually a part of your life and stop listening to the horrible people on here. They want you to CTB, they enjoy having other people suffer with them. Stop hiding, speak the truth and get help.

FYI th/ specfc commnt tht u r refrrng 2 ws deletd & th/ membr ws warnd

Tht commnts ws in violatn of SaSu rules

Reactions: wheretfami, Meditation guide, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020

What about those of us who have exhausted all treatment options despite 10+ years of trying? I have no more treatment options left. I am here for now until I can't take it anymore because there is no more help anyone can give me. And I have never seen someone tell someone "just give up, your life is meaningless". The answers to someone venting are usually "I'm sorry your life has been so horrible, I hope you find peace in whatever decision you make". And you know what? That is so fucking nice to hear when you're struggling. I don't to be told "keep trying things that don't work, it gets better!!!!". I want someone to acknowledge my pain and tell me my feelings are valid. This place is the reason I've been alive for as long as I have, it is the one place where my pain is acknowledged and validated without throwing toxic positivity at me. I have been told by therapists there is nothing else they can do for me so don't throw out that bullshit that there is help available when sometimes there isn't. You don't know what everyone here has been through and tried.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858, counting-out-time, Goodgirlryeo101 and 2 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
It took you 448 words and 2246 characters to say "I am pro-life". Impressive.

• Yay!
Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW, BloomingRose, Tesha and 5 others
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
If you want help/support/positivity there's literally a link to the recovery section on the front page.

Let's also not forget the many who have struggled and found recovery from their depression/anxiety - ITS POSSIBLE W THE RIGHT HELP.

Not everyone's issues can be solved with some vague "help". There's depression and anxiety that may not have improved with attempts at treatment. There are illnesses of a physical or physiological nature that can't be helped with therapy. Some members aren't depressed at all— they're just ready to die, and whose choice should that be but their own?

Reactions: thesilliestgoose, winamp and Goodgirlryeo101
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
There is a recovery section.
This forum has helped me with not making any impulsive decisions and causing myself extreme harm. I know I still want to CTB in the future due to life circumstances and it is a decision I have 100% thought through. I have always been sure of that and this forum has not influenced me in any negative ways, rather it has helped me. Not to mention there are plenty of lovely members if you actually look or spoke to someone, all whom are extremely understanding which is why this place feels comforting for me. There are some people who just don't want to live. I don't know why people treat it as if it's always something absurd.

Treatment as you describe it is not always something that works. For some people, it can, and I'm in support of people seeking treatment if they want to. It just doesn't always change things, simple as.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RedHates, bed, Crono and 3 others
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023

No one encourages anyone to complete suicide here and also it's very unfair for you to say all those things you said about this forum. There is a recovery section for those who might need help or who wish to recover from suicidal thoughts. Suicide is a very personal thing and some people just don't find living worthy.

Personally If I had a gun I would have been gone because I'm truly suffering immensely and suicide is my only option as I can never be sane and be the same ever again and the only reason why iam alive is because I have failed with my attempts and I'm really trying to make sure I die ASAP and nothing is going to change that.

Just because people share ideas or methods on how to complete suicide doesn't mean they are not decent humans because we all live different lives and for anyone to be looking for methods to complete suicide it means that they mostly probably would have tried other avenues like therapy, medication and that wouldn't have worked.

I don't understand the whole stigma against suicide when death is everyone's destination and tbh we all try to be respectful to those who find living meaningless and wants to end their lives if they are not enjoying living or if they wish to cease to exist so by respecting their decision of their desire to complete suicide we all try to find the best methods they can use to complete suicide.

No one here encourages anyone to commit suicide however if anyone needs support we will have to offer them support and respect their decision.

Ps - If it wasn't for this forum I think I would be totally insane, considering what I have been going through and this place is my safe place and I can mostly express how I feel without anyone making me feel like I'm weird or crazy because most members here are looking for a way out of their misery that is life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RedHates
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023

I've yet to see one person encourage suicide, the most I've seen is some guy always saying life is shitty and how it would be better off dead, I've seen advice on how to die and wishes and prayers for people to get better and for people peacefully pass

Reactions: thesilliestgoose
K

kitbarks

Jun 13, 2023
i think you are being very close minded, yes there are stories of people, where their lives gets better, but thats not the case with every life.there are people that suicidal only because of mental problems, but also there are people who are suicidal because their lives really suck, and sometimes it does not get better.i think its always good to be open to the possibility of getting help, but we also need to be open to the possibility of things not getting better and CTB being the only way out.

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Stfu 🖕

Reactions: counting-out-time
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I'm assuming this person has been banned.
I even commented on a different post that there is a recovery section available.
But I'm assuming they didn't view it.

A lot of other post here state good reasons on how different forums have helped either recovery or even help on methods or experiences . What to do , not to do etc.

This is where I would like to have a question mark emoji.
the like , informative, sad , etc.
Just one with a
????? Wtf are you talking about lul

T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023

How about you tell the bullies, rapists, murderers, paedophiles, cheaters, liars and other people who created some of the problems we face to fix their sh!t? Instead of telling us (the victims) that we're creating the problems by not seeking out help, when quite a lot of us will already have tried to seek out help because it's logical to do so. Also, when good quality help costs money (which a lot of us don't have an abundance of), it's kinda hard to get help that will be super effective. You're clearly some kinda NPC who's defaulting to blaming the victims instead of understanding each individual and their situation is different.

WE. ARE. DEALING. WITH. THE. PROBLEMS. THAT. OTHER. PEOPLE. PUT. ONTO. US.

UNDERSTAND? GOOD!

Your comment is void and null for me because I'm on medication and I've seen two therapists, but the root cause of my problems (other people judging me and not liking me for who I am) is still there.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain
N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
Dumb posts like OP just make me want to CTB even more

• Yay!
Reactions: CrestfallenMima, MeltingBrain, scorchie and 3 others
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I'm assuming this person has been banned.
I even commented on a different post that there is a recovery section available.
But I'm assuming they didn't view it.

A lot of other post here state good reasons on how different forums have helped either recovery or even help on methods or experiences . What to do , not to do etc.

This is where I would like to have a question mark emoji.
the like , informative, sad , etc.
Just one with a
????? Wtf are you talking about lul
apperently a mod has removed the OP's message and had a warning
oh and too add, their name has been crossed out so guessing yeah banned or they deleted the account

BornHated

BornHated

God may judge, but his sins outnumber your own.
Nov 19, 2022
This has to be bait or they literally just read like 3 posts or something idk

Have you not read the bunches of comments of people trying to help each other? Most of the time when I post a comment it's because I either have knowledge that I feel sharing could help the person solve their problems or at least to provide solidarity and understanding. Authentic solidarity can be found here as opposed to the average person who will be very confused as to why you are "traumadumping."

Last edited:
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
How about you tell the bullies, rapists, murderers, paedophiles, cheaters, liars and other people who created some of the problems we face to fix their sh!t? Instead of telling us (the victims) that we're creating the problems by not seeking out help, when quite a lot of will already have tried to seek out help because it's logical to do so. Also, when good quality help costs money (which a lot of us don't have an abundance of), it's kinda hard to get help that will be super effective. You're clearly some kinda NPC who's defaulting to blaming the victims instead of understanding each individual and their situation is different.

WE. ARE. DEALING. WITH. THE. PROBLEMS. THAT. OTHER. PEOPLE. PUT. ONTO. US.

UNDERSTAND? GOOD!

Your comment is void and null for me because I'm on medication and I've seen two therapists, but the root cause of my problems (other people judging me and not liking me for who I am) is still there.

Hmmm I love your way of thinking.

Now we are talking

• Bully - I know someone who has always been a bully since we were teens but yet he claims to be the strongest advocate for anti bullying. He bullied this girl for her looks that she even called immigration on him due to how he had to look for her pictures and zoom them in an compares them to Avatars and then say Avatar exactly. Mind you it was just because he hated her because according to him she was too ugly and even urged me to stop being friends with her because she was beneath me. He even said we wanted to make sure she loses all her friends and have no one to cry to because he wanted her to suffer.

• Rapist - The same person above is going around tarnishing my name saying that I accused him of rape when he is the one who always told people that I slept with him and mind you I never told anyone that and he never tried to rape me and also I asked him in April about this but he denied everything that he is not doing so ( you can't reason with a pathological liar). If it was true he wouldn't have denied when asked, you see the logic here.

• Murderers - If anyone makes one to end up taking their own lives because of their relentless bullying, stalking, harassment and twisting lies and manipulating situations then yes for me the guy above is my murder because he won't leave me alone for the past five years. I don't give a damn about what him and the people he referred to as snitches think, it's my opinion and my fact.

• Paedophilia - Anyone that engages sexually or in an intimate manner with anyone under the age of consent is a paedophile .

• Cheaters - This same guy is a well known cheater and sleeps around but he has the nerve to point others for the same thing he does lmao - Hypocrite and hi cheater 👋🏾.

• Liar - He lied about not speaking to my nieces to my mum, he lies about not creating a what's app group, he lies about not hacking me and harassing me, he lies about buying designer stuff just to stunt on what's app, he lies about not speaking to a person he called Avatar when he did, he lies about me sleeping with him when it never happened, he lies about his brother not touching my butt ( saying it never happened even though he apologised for his brother being an alcoholic), he lies and he lies but then try to paint me as a liar and even his ex called him a pathological liar on national tv that even after he failed the lie detector test he was still lying but later on called me bragging on how he never admitted even though he has lied but then try to humiliate me for being a liar like what about you sir and oh he also lied about not contacting a local council where I was working spreading rumours about me when he did and all he does is lie.

• Does this guy take accountability of all of the above no? He lies to what benefits him oh he was saying he never liked my personality for the past 10 years like sir you always begged me for our friendship and even in 2017 telling me how shitty your friends were and how I was your only true friend who became family and even asked me for help and i did and asked me to write you a character reference and send my biometric card like okay I know you always hated my personality and that's why you did all of that and also that's why you had your Facebook password as Gbestie okay sure Jan, my personality was so horrible and that's why you did all you did and not me.

Understood ? Good ??

I hope you can see that I agree with everything that you said. 😉

Edit- Hypocrite, he is the biggest hypocrite out there shaming me to everyone for majority of the things he has also done and also said. I do remember majority of our conversations all of them and how and what you said about a lot of those people you are now talking about me to and I know some of your called friends said some terrible stuff about him too as well years ago … I even remember Muba ( the one he used to mock for her looks) telling me how he were messaging Faith behind his wife's back …Hhahahah and she said she had a lot of dirty on him and that she could easily expose him as well.

If I were to do what this guy did too - Contact all his friends and his ex friends I know a lot of dirt would come out too, I know a lot and I haven't even done any digging on him and I can imagine what sort of stories will come out if I were to do like that. I heard this guy's sister used to bitch about this guy to D, he is going to deny it of course but ( the guy will know if the sister knows D). D told me and at the time he was even warning me against this guy and around 2018 before the hacking he told me not to tell him any of my personal issues to him (he will know if he told him personal stuff about me before the hacking) and he told me to be careful of this guy . He is going to deny it of course because of what happened to me after and not only that when the immigration calling happened he called and told me this guy had told him ( before the hacking had started) this guy will know if he told D this or not.😉 and oh i remember this guy calling me saying stay away from my friends but he had gone and hunt for my friends on Facebook huh 🤔 and in actual fact it was his friend D who was always calling me and telling me this and I never went to hunt for this guy's friends on social media like he did - Hypocrite and to think that the friend he wanted me to stay away from was warning me against him hahaha you can't make this up and yes D is two faced but he was right to warn me about this guy but it was already too late because that was just before the hacking and when I had just left my ex's place.

I wonder what you make of the person who does all of the above?? Is he a good person with a good heart?? Is he a victim?? I do remember a lot but I just can't write all of them because it is a lot.

I would want him to take accountability and I did admit to the whole immigration thing and I even told him then and that's the only thing That I did and guess what that wasn't even processed because I didn't give them his home address. So technically I didn't do anything sinister against him ( for me to have even done that it was because I found out he was trying to mess with my career) and he has messed about 5 jobs of mine with all these stories and he won't stop yes sure Jan you are the victim and I'm the villain.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheNihilisticViking
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

oh and too add, their name has been crossed out so guessing yeah banned or they deleted the account

banned ban GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide, corazon, counting-out-time and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Pro-life nonsense is tiresome, I don't care what pro-lifers think as we all have our right to die, none of us are obligated to continue existing here and some people just don't want to delay their inevitable fate, we are all going to die anyway and it's like many people forget that.

Wanting suicide isn't an "illness", it's a logical response to existing in such a hellish and harmful world where there is endless potential for suffering, it's a personal choice and it's not something for anybody else to interfere in, only the individual knows when the time is right to leave. I could personally never see existing as being appealing or desirable, in fact existence disgusts me and I view it as being a horrific mistake, I personally think it's always better to not exist, as there are no disadvantages to not existing, in fact the thought of non-existence has always comforted me.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Goodgirlryeo101 and RainAndSadness
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
any form of "convincing, encouraging, or hyping up" another person ending their life is against forum rules. it's something we have zero tolerance for.

I also don't blame you for feeling the way you do. the majority of people on the outside looking in feel this way about the forum.

why?

well, it's apparent that many people like yourself struggle to make a distinction between being able to speak freely about our mental health, suicidal ideation and respecting another persons decision to want to leave versus blatantly egging them on to end their life. it seems you have conflated the two when they aren't the same.

to many people like yourself, the support and safe space provided by the forum is alien to you. a setting that allows you to open up and speak about thoughts and feelings that you wouldn't normally share IRL can be overwhelming at first and leave you confused.

engaging in discussions on the forum that are generally frowned upon and misunderstood by the average person in our lives, the ability to be comfortable in our own skin and speak our mind with others who can relate IS support that many of us have been longing for.

we are exhausted and tired by the support that you encourage us to seek outside the forum. the "it gets better", "everything happens for a reason", "it'll work out", continuously working with people that don't understand what we're going through, giving a chance to treatments that have continually failed us, being able to express ourselves without the worry that we'll be sectioned against our will.

again, I get it. however, discussions around mental health will not improve if people are not willing to put themselves in our shoes and work to improve existing support.

instead of being so pressed about tearing apart those looking for support and safe spaces online, put that energy into trying to improve the systems and structures that have driven us to this forum in the first place.

it is OKAY to resist toxic positivity bullshit, reject existing support and treatment that has continuously failed and driven you to this forum.

it is OKAY to seek out a safe space that allows you to be vulnerable and speak to others that will actually listen to you and understand.

it's time to grow and expand the discussion regarding mental health and support beyond the talking points preached by those who could care less about understanding how we feel.

sit back and give the microphone to those going through it to lead the discussion. fed up and done letting others on the outside looking in speak about how people in this community should think and feel.

• Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain, BornHated, willitpass and 2 others
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
such an ignorant thing to say. what about those, like myself, who have tried so many different avenues to get better to no avail? you can't fix certain issues such as health problems and are expected to cope until old age and die. people want to have the option to ctb and are not forced into it. rarely do people come here as their first line of resources when dealing with suicidal thoughts.

Reactions: MeltingBrain, Goodgirlryeo101 and willitpass
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
I would like the author of the post to read my story. Do you still feel that I should be left alone screaming in hysterical pain? I already am at screaming hysterical level. No one is coming to help me from the medical profession I've exhausted every single option. I'm terrified, alone, no hope of help or support or hospice. Nothing. Spend one day in my life and you'd want to know there was a peaceful way out of this Would you sit with me every day watching me screaming? No you wouldn't.
I don't think I've seen encouraging posts on here at all ref talking someone into suicide.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
How about you tell the bullies, rapists, murderers, paedophiles, cheaters, liars and other people who created some of the problems we face to fix their sh!t?
I would add progressive mental and physical health conditions to the list as well (although OP can't do anything about it ).

...Instead of telling us (the victims) that we're creating the problems by not seeking out help, when quite a lot of us will already have tried to seek out help because it's logical to do so.
OnlyFacts.📸

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I would like the author of the post to read my story. Do you still feel that I should be left alone screaming in hysterical pain? I already am at screaming hysterical level. No one is coming to help me from the medical profession I've exhausted every single option. I'm terrified, alone, no hope of help or support or hospice. Nothing. Spend one day in my life and you'd want to know there was a peaceful way out of this Would you sit with me every day watching me screaming? No you wouldn't.
I don't think I've seen encouraging posts on here at all ref talking someone into suicide.
There are many people that have to commit suicide to escape from extreme pain and suffering. However pro-lifers , LE , and news organizations especially the ones on this website have taken away all Nembutal sources and all SN sources in most countries. they have taken away these suffering people's and everyone's right to escape from extreme torture. so these pro-lifers are directly responsible for any ones suffering , unbearable pain and intolerable torture. they are the torturers. But they paint themselves as heros " we are saving lives" no you are torturing people by taking away their escape route nembutal sn. you can't save a life because we all die wether we commit suicide or not.

Here are 2 more people recently on this site and you too who say they are suffering extreme torture :

But they and you can't buy nembutal because law enforcment ,prolifers and the nytimes article got it banned.

I've seen many here suffering extreme torture who don't have a method to commit suicide and no other options except to suffer unbearable pain continously undending intolerable pain

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jolene79 and newave3
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
I post here because I don't want my words to be interpreted as a cry for help. If I wanted to cry for help I would talk to other people.

isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
Look, this forum is pro-choice. If you want a pro-life forum go to r/suicidewatch. People here are at the end of their lines, so why confuse them with mixed signals. Let them choose their own path.

• Love
Reactions: ARW3N