B

BorderlineMistake

Mar 16, 2019
Do you toy with the fantasy of coming back in a new life and having all of the knowledge that you have now? Like, if I were to come back, there are certain types of people I would know to stay away from and actions I would choose not to make. I don't necessarily believe or not believe in reincarnation, but I don't think that if you were reincarnated you would possess the knowledge from your previous lives... that's why it's just a fantasy in my mind. Do you have fantasies about your current life or possible future lives?

Reactions: Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1964dodge
Edrudd

Edrudd

Student
Feb 24, 2019
Yes I have. I believe I will be reencarnated after some Long time suffering on earth on a inferior situation ( poor probally). I wish I remember this life and make a better life and for sure doesn't take any stupid medicine.

Reactions: BorderlineMistake, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jamba and 1 other person

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
talking about stupid fantasies I wish I could be abducted by aliens clone my body to 13 years old (fast cloning) and transfer my brain, even if I ended up in a zoo on their planet. now you can laugh at me lol

Reactions: BorderlineMistake, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ShadowOfTheDay
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Yes absolutely yes I fantasize about this all the time. Like I imagine meeting god or whatever kind of entity, and being able too choose a time and a date too go back too and not fuck up. It's a nice thought but you know...

Reactions: zadig777, 1964dodge and BorderlineMistake
I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
Yes absolutely yes I fantasize about this all the time. Like I imagine meeting god or whatever kind of entity, and being able too choose a time and a date too go back too and not fuck up. It's a nice thought but you know...
I was literally just fantasizing about this a couple hours ago. Had to stop though, made me realize HOW MUCH I fucked up in life that I would basically have to start from scratch...(Late grade school). Reinforced how much of a trash human being I am. How does one fuck up so badly so early in life? FFS

Reactions: 1964dodge
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Do you toy with the fantasy of coming back in a new life and having all of the knowledge that you have now?
I don't fantasize about it, I hope for it. Mostly because when I ctb I hope reincarnation is real or when you die, you just get reset and have an opportunity to make things better for yourself. That I get to do my life over with the knowledge I know now.

Reactions: 1964dodge and time2go
Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I do believe in reincarnation,but i´m also afraid i come back to this world in a third world country like North Korea or Venezuela,where there´s no food or water
no electricity,and been poor with no food

Reactions: 1964dodge
_milo

_milo

Mar 16, 2019
I'd rather be reincarnated in a different world. Not back in this one.

Reactions: Jodes, Ashpac and Jc40
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Do you toy with the fantasy of coming back in a new life and having all of the knowledge that you have now? Like, if I were to come back, there are certain types of people I would know to stay away from and actions I would choose not to make. I don't necessarily believe or not believe in reincarnation, but I don't think that if you were reincarnated you would possess the knowledge from your previous lives... that's why it's just a fantasy in my mind. Do you have fantasies about your current life or possible future lives?
Yes I think of reincarnation a lot. And yes your actions do follow you.

Expert investigates 10-year-old's reincarnation claims
Personally I want to learn the biggest predictors of life success so that I can focus on that for my next reincarnation. As it turns out having both a mother and father is one of the biggest factors for childhood success and beyond.

• Yay!
Reactions: Jodes and 1964dodge

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
maybe i'll be reincarnated as a sloth so I can move slow and just take it easy, no rat race

Reactions: Jodes
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I really did, until I saw flaws in my nature that I can't change

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Think of it everyday. Sometimes, its the only thing I do think off to forget the hell im living in now.

Reactions: Jodes
Begemont

Begemont

Mar 18, 2019
Not really anymore. I used to though. I used to even think that with all that knowledge there would be a chance I wouldn't end up where I am today. But yeah. Not anymore. No matter what I know and no matter what I'd do.. I'd end up here.

Reactions: 1964dodge and Jodes