loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
Decided to look at myself in a camera for the first time in a while, and I deeply regret it. I couldn't help but chuckle after examining my face for a minute. Holy fuck, man, I'm ugly. Being reminded of this always gives me a sinking, anxiety-packed feeling. I think this hyper-awareness of my physicality has arrested so much of my development as a person. Yet another reason to CTB.

I avoid looking at myself or taking pictures at all. There're probably less than 10 photos of me in existence from the age of 12 to now (my early 20s). I'm not sure how normal this is.

How do you cope with ugliness?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, WAITING TO DIE, leavingthesoultrap and 3 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Gaslighting myself and swearing I'll never look in a mirror again. Highly recommend 10/10 it works well enough to convince me I look decent half the time.

That aside, a phone camera is proven to mess with your perception of what a human face looks like. If you think you look better when you see yourself in a mirror, you probably look better than you did on the camera.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
Decided to look at myself in a camera for the first time in a while, and I deeply regret it. I couldn't help but chuckle after examining my face for a minute. Holy fuck, man, I'm ugly. Being reminded of this always gives me a sinking, anxiety-packed feeling. I think this hyper-awareness of my physicality has arrested so much of my development as a person. Yet another reason to CTB.

I avoid looking at myself or taking pictures at all. There're probably less than 10 photos of me in existence from the age of 12 to now (my early 20s). I'm not sure how normal this is.

could you possibly be an .is member
i feel the same way, honestly i just look into the mirror and sigh atp, i know theres no way i can change it so i just let it be
but the way im treated makes me feel subhuman, so idk what i can really do about my ugliness. its not like i can wake up and be pretty.
even going to the gym changes only my body, and it does nothing for my face. I dont think theres anything we can do about it. so just let it be i guess.

loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
could you possibly be an .is member
Never signed up. What about you? The site has glows too brightly imo, and it's no secret that the place has been monitored before.

However, I've browsed there since 2017/2018. I'm an OG of sorts. Lots of memories. Much past its heyday, the site.
i feel the same way, honestly i just look into the mirror and sigh atp, i know theres no way i can change it so i just let it be
but the way im treated makes me feel subhuman, so idk what i can really do about my ugliness. its not like i can wake up and be pretty.
even going to the gym changes only my body, and it does nothing for my face. I dont think theres anything we can do about it. so just let it be i guess.
It is rather irritating to know that we're on the cusp of human genetic engineering, but it'll be far too late for you and I to be born "perfect." There's absolutely no reason why ugly people should be born once we possess the technology to create much more attractive versions of ourselves.

Gym is cope; I thought we established this a while ago. It merely serves as a multiplier for an already attractive base (height, phenotype, plus a decent face). As always: moderation. Women tend to not like extremes; he-men are out, and it appears to be overcompensation more than anything.

zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
i like the way u think my bro
life is just full of copes at this moment
all i do is sit in my hot as fuck gooncave playing eroge

Never signed up. What about you?
did signup at one point
was the greatest greycel the world had seen
then asked for a ban because i could see what a fat juicy honeypot the site was

loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
That aside, a phone camera is proven to mess with your perception of what a human face looks like. If you think you look better when you see yourself in a mirror, you probably look better than you did on the camera.
The age-old focal length cope. I'd like to believe it, but then I remember that good-looking people appear that way no matter how close or far the camera is. I believe the moment you begin to worry about such trivial things, you've already lost and are likely much more unattractive than you'd like to accept. Same thing with lighting, angles, etc.

It's almost as if the camera willingly bends to the will of an attractive face, while those who are unfortunate have to wrangle with the camera and battle it for a decent shot at appearing human.

There're no answers to this problem besides having good fortune on your side at the moment of conception. Genetics are destiny. And if you happen to be ugly, it's your fault somehow, and you will be treated accordingly. Garbage world. Not sure how much longer I can cope with this.

Agreed, not looking in the mirror is pretty effective.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Some of the best human beings I ever met were considered ugly.
Looks never last anyway.

Reactions: loser098
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I avoid pictures too. My Dad usually insists on taking a couple when I see them but, that's it pretty much. So, maybe one or two a year. I just try and avoid looking at myself too much beyond doing the bare basic hygienne stuff. Plus, I'm more or less a recluse at the moment which really helps. It's only me who has to put up with my face. Lol. I hate it when companies want Zoom meetings.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and loser098