NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
I've been away, on and off for a little while now. Things got a little more busy on the outside. While they didn't necessarily distract me from the pain, it still gave me something to do; and dare I say, some things to look forward to.

However, I realize that I've now come full circle, back to that low. I am feeling as emotionally crippled as I did when all of this avalanched. Only, I'm not nearly as bedridden as I was.

All I want to do is cry, yet I don't want anyone to see it. So it's a real bitch having to be out and about as much as I am now. There are moments at work that I have to myself where I just let it all out, but I can't be too loud. My boss said to me in passing, "It's good to have you 'back.'" Oh dude, if only you knew. You may have to fill my position soon.

Anyway. It feels comfortable to be back on here again. Not sure how I'm feeling about the new layout, but at least we still have this place.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Silvermorning, dontwantocareanymore and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Welcome back, sorry that you've had to come back under bad circumstances though. Sending love ❤️

• Love
Reactions: NekoNomNom
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
Welcome back, sorry that you've had to come back under bad circumstances though. Sending love ❤
Thank you ♡ I've been coming here to keep in contact with a friend, but other than that, I haven't been active elsewhere in the forum.

I've been losing momentum with anything that I try to pick up lately, so hopefully I can keep up with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD Barbie