• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
I know it's silly, but I had been inspired by the idea to fashion a Build-A-Bear teddy bear in the likeness of my boyfriend who I ended up meeting on here to help get me through the days until he and I could meet and be united. ❤ Considering that he and I are long-distance (a few states away), this bear is the most symbolic item whose presence and support I can have in the meantime to draw and feel hugs, love, and affection from because it represents him. I named him (the teddy bear) Lefty, based off my boyfriend's SS username. It's a comfort item to get me through the dark days/times as I painfully await to recieve and seek help for medication and counseling. My first appointment is a month away and everyday feels like an eternity ;-; :mmm:, but I feel like with our teddy bear, it will make the days a little more BEARable (get the pun I put in there?).
I couldn't help but also be inspired by @Lara Francis's avatar, who had a cute teddy bear with a bandage over its head. I couldn't help but emulate and want to do the same to our own teddy bear which we fondly and lovingly consider our son. :heart:
Pictured with Lefty bear is also my bottle of SN because I am depressed with little hope of recovery (even if I am trying) after all.
Lefty bear is even strawberry-scented and comes with a heartbeart button inside him. :heart:

Attachments

• 20191119_001912.jpg
    20191119_001912.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ratherbeskinny, Lara Francis, voyager and 15 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Lefty bear is adorable :love:

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Lefty and OreoWellington
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Such an amazing bear! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Woodnote and OreoWellington
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Barchens going to love this

Reactions: voyager, RitaM, Elias and 1 other person
BrokenAngel8

BrokenAngel8

I'm so lonely, broken angel
Nov 7, 2019
Lefty bear looks adorable!! I am sorry for the hell you've been experiencing and glad you found someone to make it BEARable, and thank you for sharing all of these to us here in SS as well! I am surely feel inspired and starting to grow teeny tiny hope which will disappear shortly, but it is nice to even feel any positive emotion no matter how short it will be. I wish you two lovebirds all the best :heart::hug:

Reactions: voyager and Lefty
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
Thats great :happy:

Reactions: voyager, Circles, Elias and 2 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
So cute! I wish you both the best. :heart:

Reactions: Circles, Lefty and Mr2005
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I never look inside this forum section (I can't be recovered), but whoa ! A very nice bear and so touching story. Believe me, its so hard to find a soul mate to make relations nowadays. I hope you two will meet and everything will be fine !

Reactions: Circles, Lefty and Mr2005
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Honestly, I'm kind of envious. I want a SS girlfriend, so to speak, but I'm in a country that, for the most part, is deserted from internet people.
I did meet another SS user, a girl even, but girls literally scare me for reasons unknown.

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington and Circles
Status
Not open for further replies.