• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm asking something extremely personal here and honestly not sure if I'm allowed to,but would anyone be willing to comfort me in death…when i go…i guess my primary and core fear is dying alone and every time i try to do it i just find myself panicking or focusing too much on the actual death rather than living in peace..i guess having some company or closure would help massively but as you imagine it's not easy to find that again I imagine this is a tall ask but if anyone would be willing I'd appreciate that massively

• Hugs
Reactions: cheese.out
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
I wish I could do more but probably I will only be able to be there with you via chat and not something like a call or facetime. I dont think Im able to really see someone take their life but if you tell me the time I will definitely be here to chat with you! Sending you much love and hugs❤️

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I wish I could do more but probably I will only be able to be there with you via chat and not something like a call or facetime. I dont think Im able to really see someone take their life but if you tell me the time I will definitely be here to chat with you! Sending you much love and hugs❤️
Thanks man I appreciate it,and I wasn't wanting anyone to see anything just have vocal closure really and i'm happy to chat to you even about your issues if you'd like wanna help anyone i can before i go if i can

• Love
Reactions: cheese.out