• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
I've read through the threads and the wikis what seems to be clear is that they both work however determining which one is the more painless and more likely to result in reliable unconsciousness and death is up for debate...

Given my current living situation (one in which I am hopeless of getting out of), getting my hands on the drugs necessary for a regimen of NS is out of reach. My family has majority control of my finances and my mail isn't particularly private (nor is anything in my household). Hanging is insofar my only method of transportation. That and maybe night-night but that's for another thought.

Can anyone offer any words of advice in regards to Partial vs Full Suspension? Has anyone here had success with either of these methods? I obviously use the word 'success' lightly.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi