S

Snv

Oct 26, 2018
Hello,

I'm suffering with chronic nervous system activation where I feel wired and don't sleep very well and my sleeping tablets barely work. I'm not sure if N would be strong enough to put me to sleep, so was wondering if combining it with xanax or H would be a good/bad idea?

thanks

Reactions: Jewels and Lifeisatrap
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
It'll be strong enough to put you out for good as long as you maintain your anti-emetic regimen. Do not combine N with anything else. No idea what adverse reaction would occur.

Reactions: Moony21, Jewels, therhydler and 2 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I used to use both Xanax & Heroin together (perfect high was also a spliff) to ease my suffering; been off the heroin for years now, but still take Prescribed xanax. I would say unless you know the H is absolutely fire/very pure, it's a unreliable method- the Opiate + Bzd combo. I believe N to be the best drug method. I have had my N (from J) hidden almost 1 and a 1/2 years now. But I plan to use it soon. 15g. I think since already prescribed 1mg Xanax two times daily, I will take extra Xanax with the N. I take 1mg a day, so I've saved up plenty extras.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jewels