• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
So basically I read yet another recent SN goodbye thread (RIP) that told me it's surely a good way to die, but only to die kind of miserably. Headache, nausea, heart palpitations, anxiety, etc.

So maybe SN+hanging or SN+jumping may be closer to our ideal?

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio84 and Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
SN hanging is probably better.
Jumping could cause your internal organs to implode (depends on how high you jump)
so at that point SN would be useless.

Sorrygoodbye

Sorrygoodbye

Sep 28, 2020
I wish i was better at chemistry and knew which drugs i can mix with sn. Falling asleep before the nausea really kicks in would be ideal.

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
Honestly, any method will have its shortcomings. Also: WHAT? Why would you combine two completely different methods? How would that: 1) Avoid the adverse effects of SN; 2) Increase the efficacy of either of the methods being combined? Also, if you drink SN and you jump off a cliff, the jump will kill you before SN starts to take effect = pointless. Or, you jump, break a few bones, and on top of all that unbearable writhing, deal with the adverse effects of SN.....................

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Honestly, any method will have its shortcomings. Also: WHAT? Why would you combine two completely different methods? How would that: 1) Avoid the adverse effects of SN; 2) Increase the efficacy of either of the methods being combined? Also, if you drink SN and you jump off a cliff, the jump will kill you before SN starts to take effect = pointless. Or, you jump, break a few bones, and on top of all that unbearable writhing, deal with the adverse effects of SN.....................
Or you survive the fall but know for sure that the SN poisoning will get you in a few minutes...

Reactions: Anon123
M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
Or you survive the fall but know for sure that the SN poisoning will get you in a few minutes...
So:
1) SN is definitely not a few-minutes quick, prob half an hour.
2) So you will still feel the adverse effects of SN, right?
3) So on top of that you want to feel the pain of a of your broken bones, right?
Also, with hanging, it will probably mess up your attempt at hanging.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I think the best combo or only real viable option if your going for just peaceful is to take some benzos or something to completely knock you out before any nasty stuff starts.Timing could be a little hit or miss though. If your going for full on guaranteed then you are indeed correct jumping an sn would certainly be an effective enough tag team!

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Nausea alone is worse than jumping. I HATE throwing up or feeling like I have to. I can count on one hand the number of times I've thrown up in the past 20 yrs.

Last edited:
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I think the best combo or only real viable option if your going for just peaceful is to take some benzos or something to completely knock you out before any nasty stuff starts.Timing could be a little hit or miss though. If your going for full on guaranteed then you are indeed correct jumping an sn would certainly be an effective enough tag team!
I'm with you but oftentimes benzos are quite hard for the depressed/anxious person to get a hold of. But yeah you know it, the jumping combo will make that issue rather moot!
Nausea alone is worse than jumping. I HATE throwing up or feeling like I have to. I can count on one hand the number of times I've thrown up in the past 20 yrs.
For sure nausea needs to be taken into account a lot more than what I usually read about when thinking about this method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio84
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'm with you but oftentimes benzos are quite hard for the depressed/anxious person to get a hold of. But yeah you know it, the jumping combo will make that issue rather moot!

For sure nausea needs to be taken into account a lot more than what I usually read when thinking about this method.
Secretariat best jump

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Tell me about it, I've tried get them off my doctor loads of times but they're like rocking horse shit on nhs. You could always do the massive propranolol dose for an added bonus trio?

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Tell me about it, I've tried get them off my doctor loads of times but they're like rocking horse shit on nhs. You could always do the massive propranolol dose for an added bonus trio?
Propranalol is at least easy for me to get hold of. It's like the only useful drug you can get easily off the NHS... I wonder how much smoother it makes the exit?

M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
I guess you will die for sure... Maybe. But then that's not a way to avoid the pain of SN which is why you wanted a combo in the first place. You will still feel it.

Also, what if you throw it up? I think it's VERY likely.

Reactions: Flebsy and Studio84
M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
Oh my Lord

So what is it that you want to avoid? PAIN?

Then, bro, SN will be painful. But it can kill you. Or maybe you fail.
You can jump, and it can kill you straightaway. Or it doesn't and you are in pain.
Anything is painful, or it can be and it can also fail on top of that.

ONLY N is NOT PAINFUL but can fail.

EVERYTHING CAN FAIL. No method exists that is immediate.

Reactions: demuic
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
Of course but there is still likely to be some unpleasantness, no?
there will be unpleasantness, you will be sick if you take SN; not a single person I've ever known to take SN hasn't thrown up, antiemetics or not. but in my experience (including being there for friends when they ctb'd using SN), it's not really pain - mostly nausea, being sick, feeling dizzy, high heart rate and maybe shortness of breath; then unconsciousness fairly quickly. I don't personally think that's that bad compared to other methods. combined with jumping would be worse due to the horrific pain of breaking bones, and the effects of SN would definitely inhibit you too much to try any type of hanging. imo, way better to stick with one method and execute it correctly than to combine methods and it be a huge mess, including the chance of it being more painful or more sloppily executed.

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
it's not really pain - mostly nausea, being sick, feeling dizzy, high heart rate and maybe shortness of breath; then unconsciousness fairly quickly. I don't personally think that's that bad compared to other methods. combined with jumping would be worse due to the horrific pain of breaking bones, and the effects of SN would definitely inhibit you too much to try any type of hanging. imo, way better to stick with one method and execute it correctly than to combine methods and it be a huge mess, including the chance of it being more painful or more sloppily executed.
Fair point.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Propranalol is at least easy for me to get hold of. It's like the only useful drug you can get easily off the NHS... I wonder how much smoother it makes the exit?
Yeah it's a piece of piss get hold of, even getting it online with just a quick questionnaire if your at a push. I think it could help a fair bit if you knew you'd get anxious with a pounding heart and feeling a pounding pulse in your head.
As for making you pass out quicker like the pph says I'm not so sure about that. But if you had the 2 gram dose they used to advise that's pretty much at the lower od range of propranolol so im pretty sure it'd be a good combo.

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Yeah it's a piece of piss get hold of, even getting it online with just a quick questionnaire if your at a push. I think it could help a fair bit if you knew you'd get anxious with a pounding heart and feeling a pounding pulse in your head.
As for making you pass out quicker like the pph says I'm not so sure about that. But if you had the 2 gram dose they used to advise that's pretty much at the lower od range of propranolol so im pretty sure it'd be a good combo.
So I need a lot more than this (I have x2 for anxiety)?

SS1

Oh wait just did the maths. 2240mg. I'm good.

Last edited:
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
If you want to do it peacefully, then I'd definitely stay away from hanging. This method can be extremely reliable, but it can also be excruciatingly painful for a few seconds or even longer.

SN may not be a particularly good combination with either hanging or jumping since both of these methods are fairly instantaneous, SN usually takes more than 30 minutes to take effect, and the symptoms are debilitating enough to make these simple methods a very complicated endeavor. Sure, you could take it just seconds before jumping or hanging, but that may be overkill at that point, and the SI from just drinking SN while also having to get the courage to jump or hang may be really hard to overcome.

I agree with SN not being as peaceful as most members think it is, but the reality is that there is a level of pain or discomfort to almost ANY kind of death and the risk for even more pain should things go wrong. And SN is still probably one of the least painful and most reliable methods that we have, far more desirable than dying from old age at a hospital at least.

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
SN and exit bag inert gas hypoxia. I have both methods and intend to use them synergistically.

Follow SN protocol. After dosing, wait 5 mins for likely nausea and vomiting. Re-dose. If still relatively functional at this point, put exit bag on head and turn on the gas. Unconsciousness should happen rapidly, bypassing the long wait to unconsciousness from SN and potential suffering during the wait.

I may tear off the bag while unconscious, I may vomit in it a small amount from SN, or I may not have enough gas flow to expire by that alone, but that's why using both is important. Gas doesn't kill me within a few minutes of hypoxia, the SN finishes the job. Hopefully knocking myself out with helium will avoid a lot of discomfort. And if I'm too far gone to apply the mechanics of the exit bag due to SN side effects, I shouldn't fail to die anyway, and that's the most important factor.