• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
more of a vent really but i really need to be gone i cant take this i want somethinh to happen to me to separate me from my family i have no means to move out im constantly bei g penalized and blamed for everything my morher calls me useless my father calls me fat and ugly i have developed an eating disorger and starve myself regulary and he still comments o everything i eat he forves me to eat meat he wants me to eat things i will throw up bc i cant stand the texture and yet hes the most unhealthy person in the house and onthe verge of dying while also showing fat meat and sugar into himself he cant even digest it anymore and whenever he takes a shit it stinks up the entire house like a smell bomb has been dropped he keeps forcing his own insecurities onto me whenever he speaks up and also im only allowed to sh by cutting kyself in places others wont see im not allowed to do anything else but i still keep punching the walls and hitting my head and i hope i get some more brain damage or straight up go unconsious i cant do this anymore i need remorely safe options to shut myself down i dont want to die i just want everything to stop please help please
theres a thread saying that a doctor could help but thats immediately not going to work and also i dont know where i could get ketamine or anything im so desperate and lost
theres a thread saying that a doctor could help but thats immediately not going to work and also i dont know where i could get ketamine or anything im so desperate and lost

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ChronicPain23