• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
I can see why they killed bullies, but not innocent people.
Problems is, I doubt the bullies were hurt or killed.
In these type of things, it is usually innocent people who die or suffer.
bullying should be criminalized, even for minors. Teachers and other adults often do bullying too (or do nothing to prevent it)
I agree with that.
If someone shoot to death all sick retards that bullying him
Too excessive punishment for bullying, but the punishment should be more than what it is now,
which is essentially "look the other way".

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I was interested in it at first, but then it got boring. Dont see why people even do shootings nowadays, it'll just cause a circle jerk for a week or 4 and then be forgotten, it will never have the same spark as what Mcveigh or Eric Harris done.
Thank you for saying this. Before anyone roasts me or jumps on me for this, I'll have to admit, many years ago, I had a similar mindset, going out in a blaze of glory and other shit and (naively) thinking that it would be a way to change things. Being much more mature over the last few years, I've since learned that while these people are broken and what not, if their goal was to CTB, then it's better to do so peacefully than violently or taking others (especially those who are innocent) with them. I might even say that I'm not into the vengeance thing as much as I was back then, there are still situations where vengeance could be appropriate, but usually limited.

The education system is to blame: bullying should be criminalized, even for minors. Teachers and other adults often do bullying too (or do nothing to prevent it). If Eric and Dylan were mentally ill and psychopaths, should they learn along with everyone else? This is normal? Those who bullying people (especially physically or mentally ill) do not deserve any pity and forgiveness. If someone shoot to death all sick retards that bullying him - it is just self defense, but the innocent should not suffer.
I agree with criminalizing bullying, especially if it is well documented and has good evidence. Furthermore, we must do away with the zero tolerance bullshit policies across all educational institutions as that does more harm than good. Victims of bullying are punished for defending him/herself and while I get the origins of zero tolerance stems from the fact of protecting the district or school from lawsuits and other legal actions taken against them, there has to be a rollback to where discretion is applied rather than full out zero tolerance for any violence, especially if there is self-defense. Also, some of the policies are ridiculous such as suspending a elementary school kid who brought a bubble gun (a toy gun that squirts bubbles), or even the kid who ate a pop-tart in the shape of a gun (not even close to looking like a gun). These overreactions are fucking up the children's minds as well as making everyone paranoid over every small thing. It has to stop.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Since you guys brought her up in this thread I thought I'd just chime in from what I've read:

Soil Pais was running around naked in the woods with a shotgun before she shot herself. She flew to Colorado all the way from Miami Beach. I always like to pick deeper into news stories and found her neocities or whatever it is website. It's full of all sorts of crazy writings and drawings. Kind of cute looking in some pics, scary in others, but definitely has that crazy look heh.

Her website:

Last edited:
Reactions: color_me_gone
stormrOzzy

stormrOzzy

Apr 8, 2019
We do not know for certain what the girl's intentions were. I think you should go into her background to find out if there was any trauma in her life. But good that nothing bad happened.

Do you consider yourself against the possession of a weapon? Here in Brazil, the current president has plans to make this possible, I am particularly against gun ownership.
I am from Brazil too and I am totally against gun ownership, I believe that even I would have made a mistake with that