imdone1

imdone1

Oct 11, 2020
I'm new so I don't really know how any of this stuff works, sorry if this seems out of place!!

If you get over the initial shock of plunging your body into frigid water, it doesn't seem like it would take too long for unconsciousness, and then death to occur? Hypothermia would set in pretty quickly, and with the added sedatives, this seems like a relatively peaceful and reliable way to go. Does anyone have tips, objections, etc.? I just want to see if anyone else can see problems with this method that I don't, because from my point of view, so far, it seems pretty concrete, and like it'll work for me.

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well i live in a cold climate, 32F or below about 6 months out of the year and 0F around 6 weeks or so. Now with that said hypothermia can take 45 minutes to 3days. Usually if the air is below 32F and one has to cut a hole in the ice to jump in, then it might take like under 45 minutes or under whether adding sedatives, I do not know. Where I am every winter season, one hears about someone falling through the ice OR stranding and getting lost and frezing to death, but for me no. I have had frost bite before and believe me it is not fun If they would find a person and revive them, it might be a long road ahead. I would just say no and find another way/means.

Reactions: Ghost2211, imdone1 and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello, @imdone1. I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. I can't advise you about the icy-water scenario, but my beloved @Superfluous wrote all about his sedatives+ocean attempt; it's in the forum resource thread if you want to read it.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

There's quite a lot of educational reading in that thread. I'm shivering just thinking of that icy water, so I can't help asking you to have a look at some options.

Reactions: Ghost2211, imdone1 and whywere
imdone1

imdone1

Oct 11, 2020
Hello, @imdone1. I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. I can't advise you about the icy-water scenario, but my beloved @Superfluous wrote all about his sedatives+ocean attempt; it's in the forum resource thread if you want to read it.

There's quite a lot of educational reading in that thread. I'm shivering just thinking of that icy water, so I can't help asking you to have a look at some options.

yeah I've seen a lot of different options. It seems

Thank you! I don't know, it's not completely off my list since it seems kinda hard to carry out other methods, but I am more considering partial now.
Well i live in a cold climate, 32F or below about 6 months out of the year and 0F around 6 weeks or so. Now with that said hypothermia can take 45 minutes to 3days. Usually if the air is below 32F and one has to cut a hole in the ice to jump in, then it might take like under 45 minutes or under whether adding sedatives, I do not know. Where I am every winter season, one hears about someone falling through the ice OR stranding and getting lost and frezing to death, but for me no. I have had frost bite before and believe me it is not fun If they would find a person and revive them, it might be a long road ahead. I would just say no and find another way/means.

Thank you for the advice, I definitely don't wanna be revived after trying such a method so i'll be as careful as possible if i do go through with it. I heard something about "cold shock" before hypothermia sets in which can also take you out, so hopefully that'd be my case.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211