• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
I'm in the uk, north west, south Manchester. it's pretty chilly this week especially at night.

Thinking about jumping into the river Mersey (not in Liverpool, the bits flowing through stockport area) and hoping the cold shock response kills me off either by drowning or whatever. I can swim, but I can't tread water all that well tbf (not sure how long I'd avrually last in water where I couldn't touch the floor) so seems like a pretty good, impulsive way to go. There's a few places near me with small drop bridges over the river so I could jump in without doing too much damage to myself and just letting the cold take over.

Last edited:
Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
Ive thought of doing something similar but Id be too afraid of drowning to try it

M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
On second thoughts I don't even know how deep it actually is, imagine if I can stand up in it lol

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
From my experience wakes up and might even cause smiling and euphoria, etc. But yes if in enough time, you wouldn't be able to move as well, and then not at all. But that would be some terror in my eyes. I don't recommend.

Reactions: Rachel74
M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
From my experience wakes up and might even cause smiling and euphoria, etc. But yes if in enough time, you wouldn't be able to move as well, and then not at all. But that would be some terror in my eyes. I don't recommend.

I suppose any method would cause terror, I'm thinking more about certainty to work.

Hanging has a very high lethality rate, but I think partial is far too tricky to get right, and full suspension just terrifies me. My thinking is that the cold shock response overpowers any survival instinct you have anyway, and once you've taken a breath of water your fate is pretty much sealed.

And knowing that I can at least swim may make jumping in easier

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Oct 19, 2019
I have thought of drowning, and hanging too. Tbh, id prefeer to just fall asleep. The day i go it`s going to be with just a simple drug overdose of oxy or maybe something else, where i just fall asleep and drift away. drowning may be fast, but it`s probably not pleasant for those minutes it lasts.

M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
I have thought of drowning, and hanging too. Tbh, id prefeer to just fall asleep. The day i go it`s going to be with just a simple drug overdose of oxy or maybe something else, where i just fall asleep and drift away. drowning may be fast, but it`s probably not pleasant for those minutes it lasts.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to just go in my sleep, but outside of N, I don't see any sure fire way of letting that happen.

I wish I could figure out how to get hold of heroin or something and OD on that, but I've never done a drug in my life, so no idea how to even get that stuff