• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Thisonetimeonly

May 25, 2024
So there has been this idea on the back of my mind for a long time. That if I ever was to go I would probably go the old fashion way and simply slice my wrists. Now trust me it's not wasn't my first choice nor my second.

But I've been wondering about one thing. I thought I would do it in cold water to numb my body and not feel it as much with some alcohol to drink. But I've read that cold water actually makes it harder to bleed out since it tends to keep the wound closed and not bleed as much as it would with warm water where the exact opposite happens

Yet there lies the problem, you would feel everything in warm water which does not make it ideal. You're probably thinking "Well just use another method" but my options are kinda limited and I think that when the day comes and I'm really run out of options this would be my go to

So my question is, would cold water work anyway if I just make cuts deep enough ? I know a lake not far from where I live, I could go there in winter, strip down and wait for my body temperature to drop low enough where I could do it without too much of trouble

But I could also just wait for hypothermia to set it. Now I understand that it's probably easier said than done and my survival instinct would probably kick in but wouldn't that look much better ?

To everyone else I would look like a clumsy guy who went for a swim in freezing cold water and simply froze to death

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
As per your description, it seems like the lake could cause you hypothermia easily. If you can overcome the SI, or make no exit from the lake, that's probably what's going to happen.

Reactions: Forveleth
T

Thisonetimeonly

May 25, 2024
As per your description, it seems like the lake could cause you hypothermia easily. If you can overcome the SI, or make no exit from the lake, that's probably what's going to happen.
From what google told me the water would have to be -34 celsius for hypothermia to set in in about 10 minutes
-45 celsius and it's 5 minutes
Anything higher than that and it could take up to an hour