jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
Hello I was planning to ctb by partial hanging on Monday, but I just thought of my mom finding me, then the rest of my family. Also my dog. I really don't like my family but I know that I'd feel bad for doing that to them. Especially my dog. I might have to wait until my dog passes so I can be sure. My brother and sister are already going through a lot so I don't think I can do it soon even though I really can't live anymore. Sorry If this isnt the right place to post.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hey, it's your life, and consequentially, your death. If the time isn't right for you, then the time isn't right for you. There's no absolute right or wrong answers for this. You always need to do what is best for you. You can revisit CTB anytime, or even never revisit it again. That's what's nice about having a choice. You're the only one who can make this type of decision for yourself. I know that life can be hard, and death is really no easier, especially when it's important to you that your death not impact your family. The truth is, though, that it most likely will no matter when you do it. I suppose you can wait everyone out until they're gone. Only you will know how much you can take and when your pain of living surpasses the hurt that your death may cause others. None of this is easy. It really isn't supposed to be. Actually, it's probably the biggest decision that you'll ever make in your life, so it stands to reason that it would be difficult, right? Good luck.

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
Hey, it's your life, and consequentially, your death. If the time isn't right for you, then the time isn't right for you. There's no absolute right or wrong answers for this. You always need to do what is best for you. You can revisit CTB anytime, or even never revisit it again. That's what's nice about having a choice. You're the only one who can make this type of decision for yourself. I know that life can be hard, and death is really no easier, especially when it's important to you that your death not impact your family. The truth is, though, that it most likely will no matter when you do it. I suppose you can wait everyone out until they're gone. Only you will know how much you can take and when your pain of living surpasses the hurt that your death may cause others. None of this is easy. It really isn't supposed to be. Actually, it's probably the biggest decision that you'll ever make in your life, so it stands to reason that it would be difficult, right? Good luck.
Thank u ❤️

ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Your life, your choice. No one can take your choice to live your life the way you want away from you but you. If you feel the time isn't right then go with your gut. It saddens me to know my parents will be torn up when I ctb but at least they'll be financially secure and have relatives around to look after them

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all only you know when the time is right to leave as it's your existence. It must be tiring feeling trapped in that situation but anyway I wish you the best.