• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

coloSO

Nov 19, 2020
I don't see anything in the rules against this, but if there is, please remove.

I need help with the advice/tips on how to buy fentanyl off the street. I understand the risks of buying drugs off the street but I don't really have the means to deal with ordering from the dark web.

No money has come in for months because I was laid off when my company went bankrupt. I had unemployment but it's now run out. As of right now, I have enough money in the bank to be cremated and have my ashes spread. I don't want to burden anyone financially but everyday I keep living and going to doctors, etc. is a further financial burden.

I have MS & a blood clotting disorder, and now my doctor says they need to remove my thyroid because of a tumor. I've been fighting for a while now and just don't see any benefit in keeping going.

If anyone can share info on buying off the street and since I know the street stuff will probably be cut, I'm not sure how much I need to do the job. I'd rather way overkill it than it not do the job.

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate any help or advice you can offer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and BornHated