• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Does anyone have cognitive issues ? These methods on here are to confusing for me to figure out . anyone else feel that way?

Reactions: GuylumBardot
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Night night method is the simplest but it's unclear on how successful it is.

Reactions: divinemistress36

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, that's generally my experience, I think most people would struggle with most of the popular/peaceful methods.

I suspect people aren't their best and most capable selves when they are most wanting to CTB, such ideation is often triggered by being debilitated surely?

I think a lot of the best methods are objectively quite complicated for a naïve user though.

I've not worked with pressurised gas or had to think about maintaining a high CO concentration, some experience of the DN many years ago doesn't allow me to quickly buy fentanyl or SN, no less the AEs that come with it.

A lot of the best methods don't seem to be executed on that regularly, I think no matter where you are the most common method is going to be hanging, jumping, shooting, the simple and old methods

Reactions: ForgottenAgain and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Yeah, that's generally my experience, I think most people would struggle with most of the popular/peaceful methods.

I suspect people aren't their best and most capable selves when they are most wanting to CTB, such ideation is often triggered by being debilitated surely?

I think a lot of the best methods are objectively quite complicated for a naïve user though.

I've not worked with pressurised gas or had to think about maintaining a high CO concentration, some experience of the DN many years ago doesn't allow me to quickly buy fentanyl or SN, no less the AEs that come with it.

A lot of the best methods don't seem to be executed on that regularly, I think no matter where you are the most common method is going to be hanging, jumping, shooting, the simple and old methods
Ya they seem to be complicated to understand if one isn't very intelligent

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly find suicide method information to be very complicated, I absolutely despise how we exist in this anti-suicide society where humans purposely make suicide innaccessible and difficult. Suicide should be straightforward and we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die especially as people are already tired enough, the option to fall asleep eternally should be there at all times.

Reactions: Denis, femmedelaville and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I certainly find suicide method information to be very complicated, I absolutely despise how we exist in this anti-suicide society where humans purposely make suicide innaccessible and difficult. Suicide should be straightforward and we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die especially as people are already tired enough, the option to fall asleep eternally should be there at all times.
I believe this too. I'm so ready to leave this world