• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
not a good idea.
I just had some of the weirdest anxiety flareups of my life, I feel everything moving around me. I've been up for nearly a day or so just trying to keep myself awake and I decided to drink some leftover coffee. As I was sitting in my chair I could feel the floor moving, shadows bending around me and my head feels weird.
I feel so energetic and strange. Been taking my meds when and where I want but now I don't have them at all! at my other place.
I cannot wait for christmas! I have a special gift coming for me and I will be having so much fun with it.
have a good day.
forgive me because I cannot forgive myself, well anyway, someone's always watching.

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Sleep deprivation can be exhausting, especially when it's combined with caffeine. If it gets too bad and gives you too much discomfort, it might be a good idea to stay hydrated. Even though it won't flush the caffeine out of your system, it does help manage the discomforts a slight bit.

Anyhow, I'm so sorry that you are feeling this way. I hope you can find some peace and rest soon. Sending you hugs. :hug:

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Sleep deprivation can be exhausting, especially when it's combined with caffeine. If it gets too bad and gives you too much discomfort, it might be a good idea to stay hydrated. Even though it won't flush the caffeine out of your system, it does help manage the discomforts a slight bit.

Anyhow, I'm so sorry that you are feeling this way. I hope you can find some peace and rest soon. Sending you hugs. :hug:
thankss i am drinking some water too

Reactions: darksideofthebright
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
It'd be best (for your health) if you would wind down a bit and maybe do something relaxing or something that's making you sleepy while sitting or laying down (reading, playing a relaxing game, listening to classic music etc). And definitely hydrate like @darksideofthebright said.
Wishing you all the best and hopefully some sleep. :hug:

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Sleep deprivation is very dangerous an example is its used as a form of torture.
Like I recall a documentary on a prison in Russia they weren't even allowed to sleep longer than 6 hours the beds would fold automatically against wall and if they tried sleeping on floor loud noises would be sirened in their cell.
The cia stare and sleep deprive people then give them psychedelic drugs and top psychologists/ spiritualists will guide their trip to make the person willing to give up information.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Sleep deprivation is very dangerous an example is its used as a form of torture.
Like I recall a documentary on a prison in Russia they weren't even allowed to sleep longer than 6 hours the beds would fold automatically against wall and if they tried sleeping on floor loud noises would be sirened in their cell.
The cia stare and sleep deprive people then give them psychedelic drugs and top psychologists/ spiritualists will guide their trip to make the person willing to give up information.
so I've heard, I didn't know about that russian one though.
the number one method for breaking someone down psychologically would be torture, but sleep deprivation, is torture. I learned a lot about that in criminology like how they interrogate people in small rooms, and they corner the individual they are interrogating, using all sorts of methods to appease them and such. some interrogations go on for 10 hours!

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
the number one method for breaking someone down psychologically would be torture, but sleep deprivation, is torture. I learned a lot about that in criminology like how they interrogate people in small rooms, and they corner the individual they are interrogating, using all sorts of methods to appease them and such. some interrogations go on for 10 hours!
Humans are brilliant to each other aren't they! Another heart warming human activity torturing each other.

Z

Zak

Oct 10, 2020
I was interrogated for 8 hours for a crime I didnt even commit. Then I was framed by the police for a crime I didnt even commit. I was already dealing with a lot in my life, but this is defiantly one of the main things that is driving me to suicided

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
not a good idea.
I just had some of the weirdest anxiety flareups of my life, I feel everything moving around me. I've been up for nearly a day or so just trying to keep myself awake and I decided to drink some leftover coffee. As I was sitting in my chair I could feel the floor moving, shadows bending around me and my head feels weird.
I feel so energetic and strange. Been taking my meds when and where I want but now I don't have them at all! at my other place.
I cannot wait for christmas! I have a special gift coming for me and I will be having so much fun with it.
have a good day.
forgive me because I cannot forgive myself, well anyway, someone's always watching.

It seems like your thoughts are racing. May I ask what medicines you're taking and how long you've taken them?

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I was interrogated for 8 hours for a crime I didnt even commit. Then I was framed by the police for a crime I didnt even commit. I was already dealing with a lot in my life, but this is defiantly one of the main things that is driving me to suicided
I've had my run-ins with law enforcement before.. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that bs :(
It's not fair, people need to be held accountable for that.
It seems like your thoughts are racing. May I ask what medicines you're taking and how long you've taken them?
I go back and forth I guess, I don't know why. I want to presume I may have something similar to bi-polar but I do not want to self-diagnose, nor do I want an actual diagnosis for it since my life's already bad enough from my other one. Would be nice to know, though.
I was on and off of prozac, taking it as I wanted for no reason, other than that, nothing. I haven't taken it in some.. 3 months or so.

Reactions: Sensei
Z

Zak

Oct 10, 2020
I've had my run-ins with law enforcement before.. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that bs :(
It's not fair, people need to be held accountable for that.
Thanks. No kidding. It ruined my life and it could have been prevented. And there are things that could be done to prevent it from happening to others. But nothing with happen to make thing more just or safe. So now have to kill myself because I cannot handle prison for a crime i didnt commit. I already have horrible hyper activity problems, sleep problems, depression, etc. I am seriously not even fighting to try to afford a lawyer anymore. I am going to kill my self before their trial. Maybe someone will see what happened and work to create protocols that keep innocent people safe.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I go back and forth I guess, I don't know why. I want to presume I may have something similar to bi-polar but I do not want to self-diagnose, nor do I want an actual diagnosis for it since my life's already bad enough from my other one. Would be nice to know, though.
I was on and off of prozac, taking it as I wanted for no reason, other than that, nothing. I haven't taken it in some.. 3 months or so.

It could indeed be bipolar disorder, or cyclothymia for that matter. I don't think it hurts to have it checked. If it really is bipolar disorder, a diagnosis may help you handle it better.

Reactions: Gnip and Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Thanks. No kidding. It ruined my life and it could have been prevented. And there are things that could be done to prevent it from happening to others. But nothing with happen to make thing more just or safe. So now have to kill myself because I cannot handle prison for a crime i didnt commit. I already have horrible hyper activity problems, sleep problems, depression, etc. I am seriously not even fighting to try to afford a lawyer anymore. I am going to kill my self before their trial. Maybe someone will see what happened and work to create protocols that keep innocent people safe.
I understand that, and those problems, maybe it really is the only option in your case, but there could be a way through it.
I'm so sorry you feel you've been pushed to this position, no choice at all. I hope the best for you.
It could indeed be bipolar disorder, or cyclothymia for that matter. I don't think it hurts to have it checked. If it really is bipolar disorder, a diagnosis may help you handle it better.
Yeah, I just need to keep my parents off me right now. They would get all mega worried and such but honestly they don't seem to care anyways.

Last edited:
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Way of life for me, thanks to severe congenital obstructive sleep apnea. About the only thing I can say for it is that attempting to torture me through sleep deprivation would be utterly redundant.

I probably would have died before the 1990's were out if it wasn't for finally receiving access to daily prescribed medications for counteracting it. (Continuous positive airway pressure equipment failed miserably though.)

Because of my AD/HD, OTC drugs containing diphenhydramine like Vicks ZzzQuil, Benadryl and Tylenol PM are far more harsh and potent stimulants on my system than caffeinated beverages.

• Love
Reactions: Kat!