• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Hi all,
So my plan was to end it all back in May of this year but my operation date came through, happy days I thought but how wrong was I, the op hasn't worked so my plan now is to mong out until winter with pain meds then travel to Scotland for winter and consume codeine to knock me out and let the cold take me from this world full of pain.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Hi all,
So my plan was to end it all back in May of this year but my operation date came through, happy days I thought but how wrong was I, the op hasn't worked so my plan now is to mong out until winter with pain meds then travel to Scotland for winter and consume codeine to knock me out and let the cold take me from this world full of pain.
I could never kill myself in Scotland. I would just keep wanting one more of those beautiful grey days, one more Scottish boy barking his beautiful accent at me. I would linger and linger.

Reactions: Rex2019, Rocksandsand and Mort
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I could never kill myself in Scotland. I would just keep wanting one more of those beautiful grey days, one more Scottish boy barking his beautiful accent at me. I would linger and linger.
I love Scotland my self its the only place I can go and be really on my own in the middle of nowhere. I love the countryside my and only true love out in the middle of nowhere no one to mess you around and your phone doesn't work yay :) . I hope to one day go up they in summertime find the remotest spot i can find and pass away. Then let nature clean me up be food for the wee beastsy and worms :) and no one will find me or miss me happy times ahead i hopes any way :D

Reactions: Kirkscoobz and not_a_robot
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I love Scotland my self its the only place I can go and be really on my own in the middle of nowhere. I love the countryside my and only true love out in the middle of nowhere no one to mess you around and your phone doesn't work yay :) . I hope to one day go up they in summertime find the remotest spot i can find and pass away. Then let nature clean me up be food for the wee beastsy and worms :) and no one will find me or miss me happy times ahead i hopes any way :D

Hi,

Your words have true meaning, a lovely place I know very well is a place called Aviemore, such deep woodlands for what seems like miles.

Reactions: Mort