• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
Hi,

So I have 10 tablets containing each 30mg of codeine phosphate hemihydrate and 500mg Paracetamol and was wondering whether they can help for the SN method to have a more pleasant ending. Essentially I would do the protocol of Stan but would 1 hour before the NS take maybe 2-4 pills of Codeinphosphat-Hemihydrat (i.e. 60-120mg codeine phosphate hemihydrate and 1g to 2g of Paracetamol total), such that one will not feel the headache and pain as much once it kicks in. I also thought about taking even more (i.e. maybe 8 pills, twice the dose) but am afraid of Paracetamol damage (liver but also hearing, I have a very debilitating ear disease).

So will this amount of pain killer have a tangible effect but also will allow me still to drink the NS and if necessary drink another glass of NS in case of vomiting? I am worried that if I take too much that I may not be able to drink the NS anymore but instead get liver damage due to the Paracetamol. On the other hand taking a pain killer, not a sleeping agent, would allow to better control and readjust after taking the first glass of 20g of NS. Alternatively I could also take 15mg of clonazepam and 170mg of zopiclone right after the first glass of NS but I am afraid that this could risk the entire procedure in case I vomit while being asleep.

Hope someone can help me to understand what effect 60mg, 120mg or even 240mg of codeine phosphate hemihydrate have and how much this impairs one.

Thanks in advance for answers

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Codeine can make you puke. It makes you feel dried out in the stomach in my experience. It's a weird opioid. Some love to get high on it but I never found it enjoyable. Not like some other opioids.

It also slows gastric transit which a common side effect of most opioids.
If you want to read about specific experiences with any drug (codeine phosphate included) I recommend Erowid.com It's a good compilation of such things.

Upvote 0
B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
Codeine can make you puke. It makes you feel dried out in the stomach in my experience. It's a weird opioid. Some love to get high on it but I never found it enjoyable. Not like some other opioids.

It also slows gastric transit which a common side effect of most opioids.
If you want to read about specific experiences with any drug (codeine phosphate included) I recommend Erowid.com It's a good compilation of such things.
thanks you for your reply. Considering that you speak from experience may I ask whether you used it recreational? I looked at the website you recommended and it was indeed interesting. Could I increase the amount of Codeine by doing the following:

1. Crush 10 tablets (5g Paracetamol, 300mg codeine) with pastel and mortar
  2. Dissolve in 10mL of water of 40 degrees in a 15ml falcon tube, use vortex mixer to help dissolution.
  3. fill content in 50ml or 10ml syringe.
  4. Put syringe in freezer or ice water for an hour so that Paracetamol precipitates (found a paper [10.1080/15563650.2019.1612069] that says that paracetamol has solubility of 14mg/ml in water at 25 degrees and like 7mg/ml close to freezing point) while codeine stays dissolved. In theory only 50mg of Paracetamol or less should be in the solvent left hence while codeine Hase supposedly a solubility of more than 100mg/mL so in 10mL there should be enough solubility for 1000mg.
  5. Mount 200nm syringe filter on syringe, place syringe upside down (i.e. with opening pointing upwards so that precipitates are at bottom) and fill content into small container (i.e. 10mL vial with rubber stopper). The filter would prevent paracetamol to enter as it filters out crystals while the dissolved codeine can pass through.
  6. Use liquid solution containing the codeine.
Maybe you are right with the vomiting but since codeine is not deadly and you will not pass out with 300mg of it (from what I have read so far on the website) and also NS poisoning is a reversible process if one survives it, I would hope that either it helps making the process more enjoyable or worst case if one fails will not cause too much damage so one could try another time again. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Upvote 0
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I mean, you will need to make some of those decisions for yourself really as I'm not qualified to advise you. I can only speak from limited experience as I didn't take to it very well. I did however take to other opioids. If you have no tolerance to opioid that dose of them is really quite high and I don't personally think it would provide any benefits. It also poses complications. Slowing gastric motility will extend things I think. That seems to be the consensus from what I read here. Again, you might want to do further research as I have limited knowledge on it.

If you're looking to extract the codeine from the paracetamol you can do the cold water extraction (CWE). That's a staple method of extraction on forums like bluelight. You will find more info there if you want to look for it. Particularly on dose and recreational use. CWE is simpler method than you outlined but has the same efficacy and isn't that far removed. You may be able to further improve on the CWE method with your equipment and knowledge.

The issue I find with Erowid (whilst it is a great resource) is that people posting reports of their experiences can sometimes be reckless with dose and/or over state things. You have to think about what motivates some (not all) types to report their "trips" and how that influences the content of said reviews. Therefore I would recommend having a little read on bluelight or a similar forum. Yoy could actually ask some questions there too. You'll get more precise (and dare I say correct) info there than I can offer.

Upvote 0