• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
Hi all! Does anyone know if taking codeine and SN would have any bad effects? I want something to relax before I take it but my doctor won't prescribe me benzos

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I think it depends how much you're planning on taking. If its a regular dose I can't see it having much impact but I'm not 100% certain on this.

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
Hi all! Does anyone know if taking codeine and SN would have any bad effects? I want something to relax before I take it but my doctor won't prescribe me benzos
Where are you from?

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
To be honest as someone in the UK who gets A small about of Diazapam a month on prescription, you really need quite a lot of it to feel any sort of relaxation. For me personally? Lorazapram is what you need as its fast acting. Gets into your system in minutes rather than Diazapam with is slow release.

Codeine is a different class of drugs and tbh, it makes me buzzy more than chilled. I sometimes take it as a sharpener to make me feel on the ball. Cant see how it would help you for this I'm afraid.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Ive always found one of the side effects of codeine to be nausea, so im not sure. Like emily said could you not get benzos?
I know docs are very tight at prescribing them, with doses that wouldnt calm a mouse down, like 2mg od diazapam. But im sure they would give you something? And if your tolerance is zero, they might just help.
For me codeine would be the wrong drug as it causes euphoria. Id probably change my mind after taking it and walk the streets preaching about world peace instead of ctb.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Emily_Numb