• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kai2001

May 5, 2022
Hi,
I live in Germany and have been trying to order SN from another European country a few times now, but always chickened out at some point due to my fear of somehow being caught. I tried ODing on 1 g of diphenhydramine (Benadryl), which was more an act of desperation and unsurprisingly didn't work, only gave me scary hallucinations, leg tremors and potentially even a seizure or seizure-like experience.

Anyway, since ordering SN is such a big obstacle to me, I was wondering if I could just make myself a cocktail of several OTC meds instead. I know that on their own they won't make me ctb, but maybe a mix of multiple could do it?

At home I have:
- sertraline (Zoloft, antidepressant/anxiety medication)
- bupropion (Wellbutrin, activating/energising antidepressant)
- aripiprazole (Abilify, used for schizophrenia usually, I was prescribed it due to my excessive pondering and overthinking i guess)
- diphenhydramine (Benadrl, sleeping pills)
- paracetamole

and I could definitely buy some others from pharmacies near me, there are multiple so they won't suspect anything.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007 and 90starve
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When you already chicken out ordering SN, are you really sure you want to CTB? SN is a legal substance, that's it. I doubt that an OTC meds cocktail will lead to CTB at all rather you may end up in a hospital.

Reactions: saddestbunny
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
personally, i think that you should look into alternative methods. i don't know much about the drugs you've mentioned, but OD is generally known to be very unreliable and uncomfortable. i will personally be choosing the charcoal CO method, there's no need to worry about sourcing the materials - they are easy to acquire, and not regulated or suspicious.

• Hugs
Reactions: kai2001, LADY007 and Praestat_Mori
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Don´t experiment with any drug combo. Even OD´s with prescription drugs usually fail.

I have a diphenhydramine guide that I will post the next days. But additional drugs are needed.
SN is very easy to obtain in all EU countries.

Some books in German for you:

Last edited:
Reactions: kai2001, Kikoo, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
K

kai2001

May 5, 2022
When you already chicken out ordering SN, are you really sure you want to CTB? SN is a legal substance, that's it. I doubt that an OTC meds cocktail will lead to CTB at all rather you may end up in a hospital.
No, it's not legal to own SN in Germany as a "normal" person. It's not possible to order it here at all without a certificate. That's why I considered ordering it from Poland, but I was scared of customs.

Fighting my SI is a whole other story, I mainly want to have the SN with me just so I always have the option to CTB whenever I feel like it's over
Don´t experiment with any drug combo. Even OD´s with prescription drugs usually fail.

I have a diphenhydramine guide that I will post the next days. But additional drugs are needed.
SN is very easy to obtain in all EU countries.

Some books in German for you:

Would you mind if I sent you a DM? Thanks

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
Look into propylhexedrine, dextromethorphan, and unisom.

H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
Hi,
I live in Germany and have been trying to order SN from another European country a few times now, but always chickened out at some point due to my fear of somehow being caught. I tried ODing on 1 g of diphenhydramine (Benadryl), which was more an act of desperation and unsurprisingly didn't work, only gave me scary hallucinations, leg tremors and potentially even a seizure or seizure-like experience.

Anyway, since ordering SN is such a big obstacle to me, I was wondering if I could just make myself a cocktail of several OTC meds instead. I know that on their own they won't make me ctb, but maybe a mix of multiple could do it?

At home I have:
- sertraline (Zoloft, antidepressant/anxiety medication)
- bupropion (Wellbutrin, activating/energising antidepressant)
- aripiprazole (Abilify, used for schizophrenia usually, I was prescribed it due to my excessive pondering and overthinking i guess)
- diphenhydramine (Benadrl, sleeping pills)
- paracetamole

and I could definitely buy some others from pharmacies near me, there are multiple so they won't suspect anything.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help
Hey! Bist du noch da ?