-nox

-nox

King Scar
Feb 2, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm a new user just bought my first gram today, had my line still got enough for 2 more maybe, Anyone had any interesting stories whilst being on coke? And also has anyone got some advice with snorting (only snorting) only place i can ask without being beaten to death for trying it.

Thank you <3

• Hugs
Reactions: RainAndSadness
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
ive only tried it once (or twice, it was two times in one night idk) and all i remember was just finally being able to talk to people, i rly enjoyed it and miss it quite a lot. i was with some ppl on a bridge over a lake and i was lying down with my legs hanging off the edge, i was so in my own world i didnt notice a lady with a buggy trying to get past me and the ppl i was with took ages to tell me lol. as far as advice ig having something like a straw or rolled up note, and taking a deep breath in and fully breathing out (away from the coke or youll have wasted a fuck tonne of money lol) and then snorting it so you can do it in one go without losing ur breath if that makes sense.

-nox

-nox

King Scar
Feb 2, 2023
ive only tried it once (or twice, it was two times in one night idk) and all i remember was just finally being able to talk to people, i rly enjoyed it and miss it quite a lot. i was with some ppl on a bridge over a lake and i was lying down with my legs hanging off the edge, i was so in my own world i didnt notice a lady with a buggy trying to get past me and the ppl i was with took ages to tell me lol. as far as advice ig having something like a straw or rolled up note, and taking a deep breath in and fully breathing out (away from the coke or youll have wasted a fuck tonne of money lol) and then snorting it so you can do it in one go without losing ur breath if that makes sense.
Damn aha, sounds like you had a good experience, And yeah i did my line last night with a rolled up note, and yeah i know someone who blew away an 8 ball aha

• Wow
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Got held at gunpoint one time when we went to my friend's paranoid dealer's house because he didn't "like my face".

I don't take it these days. I don't think the expense is worth the high, but if you want to stay awake for days on end drinking, it's the shit.