• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Ginger

Sep 26, 2018
10 Grams mixed in a drink and drunk in one go

Enough to finish me off?

Reactions: IG959
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018

Enough to finish me off?

Too many variables, the strength of the cocaine, your physiology especially your heart

Reactions: 21Neberg, Ἡγησίας, IG959 and 1 other person
B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
10 grams is a lot of money... I was thinking of overdosing to make my death look accidental. I have managed to snort 2 grams over the course of a few hours in the past...10g would cost like £800 where I live and i just don't have that money

Last edited:
MartEU

MartEU

May 26, 2019

Enough to finish me off?
The LD50 for PURE Cocaine in Mice is 95.1 mg/kg, and that's injected too, whatever you're getting on the street most likely isn't close to pure so I'd double that if not triple.
Cocaine overdose seems very painful and slow, I think it will be heart failure that kills you and that seems awful, I'd strongly advice against this.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
You can wash up to test its purity.I've done before. Generally get between 30 and 40 percent back. Unless I get off my vendor then I get about 70 percent back but it's still advertised as pure.

Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Georg Trakl was a great Austrian poet who died from a cocaine overdose (in a kind of self destruction). His sister, with whom he maintained a incestuous relationship, committed suicide 3 years after he passed. For sure the purity of that material was very much higher than the one you can find on the streets today.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NoOneKnows
F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
As I say, you can wash coke up and remove impurities. But likely to cost more, and I'm not sure what OD level is.
Personally my hearts fucking racing after .5g of 70% off my DW dealer. Glad I didn't lose contact with him when the markets went down.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
If you can afford 10g of cocaine just like that, I'd recommend Nembutal. You pay around the same and Nembutal definitely seems to be more peaceful. If I had so much cocaine at hand, I'd have a lot of fun, that's for sure. Regarding the purity - and I say this as someone who consumes cocaine - you can definitely expect better quality if you buy it from the darknet. Street cocaine doesn't have a very good reputation. And if you live in Europe, I recommend buying it from NL anyway. If you're located in the US, you shouldn't worry that much about the purity.

Reactions: Soul and MartEU
MartEU

MartEU

May 26, 2019
If you can afford 10g of cocaine just like that, I'd recommend Nembutal. You pay around the same and Nembutal definitely seems to be more peaceful. If I had so much cocaine at hand, I'd have a lot of fun, that's for sure. Regarding the purity - and I say this as someone who consumes cocaine - you can definitely expect better quality if you buy it from the darknet. Street cocaine doesn't have a very good reputation. And if you live in Europe, I recommend buying it from NL anyway. If you're located in the US, you shouldn't worry that much about the purity.
This, I 10 grams of coke is gonna run you about 400-600 euros, plenty of money to get some better stuff, or maybe he/she has access to unlimited coke.

F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
This, I 10 grams of coke is gonna run you about 400-600 euros, plenty of money to get some better stuff, or maybe he/she has access to unlimited coke.

Would be a good way to go though. You'd be flying.I just read that lethal dose is 96mg/kg. But you'd have to know the purity.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
This sounds like an dangerous and hugely unreliable thing to do.

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
First point is that c is not taken orally because most of it would be broken down by stomach acids and not absorbed.

I agree that stimulants are not a good method. As somebody else said, too many variables like heart condition and purity. Sedatives are the best substance related method for CTB.

Reactions: fastFWD
MartEU

MartEU

May 26, 2019
What about smashing coke and benzos.
You wanna IV benzos? Nearly all are not water soluble so goodluck with that, I tried it with alprazolam dissolved in ethanol and it hurts like hell, like your veins are burning from the inside.
Would be a good way to go though. You'd be flying.I just read that lethal dose is 96mg/kg. But you'd have to know the purity.
It would be a horrible way because your whole body will start cramping and hurting.

Reactions: Ruffian
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
You wanna IV benzos? Nearly all are not water soluble so goodluck with that, I tried it with alprazolam dissolved in ethanol and it hurts like hell, like your veins are burning from the inside.

It would be a horrible way because your whole body will start cramping and hurting.
This. + Heart failure from the coke - painful and unreliable.

Reactions: MartEU