• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
Chose CO as ctb method. The plan is to insert hose from exhaust pipe to car's interior, so have some questions.
First of all - what will I feel? Just fall asleep? Nothing esle? Very afraid of any sort of pain. How much time will I need? What's better: to sit in car at once or wait several minutes 'till CO concentration will be enough and sit in then? Is it necessary to have car with carburetor or fuel injection will work too? Car is gonna be without catalytic converter, but I read that with injection there's less CO. Will alcohol speed up CO's impact?
P.S. Sorry if my English too bad, I'm not native speaker

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Symptoms of CO poisoning depend on the concentration. You should aim for 6000+ppm which should make you pass out after minutes and kill you within half an hour (more detailed information can be obtained online or in pph). You would experience headache, nausea, dizzyness but not for too long if the concentration is high enough. Alcohol won't speed up co's impact as far as I know but will make it easier to fall asleep ofc. If you want to make sure your car's generating enough co (and you really want to be sure of that) you can buy a co meter beforehand (should be able to measure up 10.000ppm!) for around a 150 € and do a test run.

Regarding your question: it really depends on how old your car is. Modern cars tend to emit less co but I'm not quite experienced on that issue.

Reactions: mukthi and Tiburcio
borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
Thx for the reply
Half an hour bit longer than I expected, so gotta find really hidden place
Car is will be old enough I think, I don't have enough money for modern car anyway.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Well, 30 minutes is just a rough estimation. It heavily depends on the given concentration. If you archieve a concentration of 12.000ppm (kinda hard with the car exhaust I guess) you would be dead in under 5 minutes. If you don't think your car exhaust iself is safe enough you could also look into charcoal burning, there are quite a few posts in here about it.
Also consider: if the method is not execute correctly or aborted before you reach death you will eventually experience irreversable symptoms ranging from degeneration of your visual/audial organs to disorders like parkinsonism in some cases. Don't worry too much though. If you have a test run beforehand and made sure of the concentration, you should be fine.

Reactions: Tiburcio
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Be careful with the connection between the exhaust and the hose. I remember reading in the PPH that the heat of the exhaust gas can melt the hose tube, or the tape securing the hose to the tape.

Reactions: mukthi and Tiburcio
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
*or the tape securing the hose to the exhaust

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
Thx, didn't even think about it

Turn the car off, you won't need it as it'll have a catalytic converter in the exhaust system that removes nearly all carbon monoxide. Those suicide days are long gone..
Light up 1kg of charcoal OUTSIDE using a CHARCOAL CHIMNEY STARTER-SEE YOUTUBE, and let it burn off till there is zero smoke, zero flame and the charcoal is ashy grey, glowing slightly orange (40 mins)
Then tip it out into a metal bucket.
Put the bucket in the car onto a tray of water to keep the bucket underside cool. Shut doors.
Go walk for 20 mins.
Come back, get in the passenger side fast so minium CO escapes.
Lay back, sleep then death will come fast.

Alcohol, drugs, can be used first but not so much you can't
do the job right.
You won't post again.
Bye

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/ne...rom_carbon_monoxide_poisoning__inquest_hears/

http://www.stourbridgenews.co.uk/ne...rbecue_in_car_in_Belbroughton__inquest_hears/

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDream
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Turn the car off, you won't need it.
Light up 1kg of charcoal using a CHARCOAL CHIMNEY STARTER-SEE YOUTUBE, and let it burn off till there is zero smoke, zero flame and the charcoal is ashy grey, glowing slightly orange (40 mins)
Then tip it out into a metal bucket.
Put the bucket in the car onto a tray of water to keep the bucket underside cool. Shut doors.
Go walk for 20 mins.
Come back, get in the passenger side fast so minium CO escapes.
Lay back, sleep then death will come fast.

Alcohol, drugs, can be used first but not so much you can't
do the job right.
You won't post again.
Bye
Adding to that, if it's an old car you might have to take extra care to seal windows, ac and stuff

Reactions: NoDream
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Using car exhaust is one of those methods (like sticking your head in an oven) that are mainly kept alive by their use in fiction but aren't really practical anymore. I think that's part of the reason they're still so prevalent in movies. They don't want to depict accurate methods that people could copy in real life.

Reactions: typx
borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
Turn the car off, you won't need it as it'll have a catalytic converter in the exhaust system that removes nearly all carbon monoxide. Those suicide days are long gone..

As I found out in my country there's no problem to find someone who will delete it, so it's not gonna be the problem. Maybe there's could be problems with passing technical inspection, but nothing prevents me from deleting converter after it.