• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I don't have much time left before things go to complete shit. 21 days to be exact. That's being gracious given the dates in between that time I have things due.

I don't know how to do this life thing correctly, and now the truth of that has caught up with me. No more surviving with what I have left

I'm at a loss. I'd jump but I don't know good places to go where I'm from. I'm not driving anymore so if nothings nearby then I'm screwed in that sense too, unless a parking garage would be sufficient enough ? A 6 floor one ? Idk how high it actually is though in feet . The one I'm thinking about I can get to easily.

Anyone have any recommendations for how high a parking structure should be for me to jump off of ?

I'm thinking about CO as well. I can easily borrow that from a family member I think.
How do I make sure I have a high chance of no failure with this ? Im sure it's been talked about before but guys please give me a break. There's many threads , I get overwhelmed very easily , it's just a lot of information to take in and try to process . Im sorry

If you can link threads you know of that will also help me in being successful with CO please link them below if you're unable to give me pointers yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: StateofStasis and lionetta12