• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BRBRB

BRBRB

Sep 15, 2020
I've been going back and forth with myself on if I want to CTB at a airbnb with a generator or just get extremely drunk & take sleep aids and crash my car into a tree. Id hate myself if i would survive the crash and should go with the CO way. Id like to just drive under a semi on the road but I really don't want my SI to involve or inconvenience others. I have a few days to decide on my way out ive been looking into SN on Amazon but Im not sure if I can get everything else needed for SN

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
it sounds like you're indecisive. Are you sure you're ready, and want to ctb? It makes me scared for people when they say they want to drive into things or jump in front of trucks and trains. I've been on enough reddit to know what happens when that goes wrong.

oh man, anyone remember r/watchpeopledie or r/gore? Sucks they are gone now they were great for inspiration and seeing how things would play out. Please don't think I'm too creepy. I just have a strong stomach.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Mm80, Meditation guide, justpeachy and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
they were great for inspiration and seeing how things would play out. Please don't think I'm too creepy. I just have a strong stomach.
At least they had a way out. It's comforting.