• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JMB

Jul 5, 2019
I've got two questions regarding CO burning.. My bathroom is very small and i think it will be a good place, but on my floor are 3 more flats and the bathroom is right behind my flats main door. There is also a ventilation shaft. My main concern (apart from messing the method up) is harming my neighbours or others. Not sure how dangerous it can be for the neighbours if small amounts of the gas somehow get out on the floor or even into other flats (if thats even possible). I'll use sticky tape to seal the main door, the bathroom door and the vent shaft and i've got signs for first responders. Do you think this is enough, or any more tips?

Second question is about the amount of charcoal. My bathroom is very small but still much larger than a tent so i intent to burn more charcoal. Are there formulas or guidelines on how many charcoal someone should burn, like "X kg for each m³ of the room"?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello. I'm sorry about whatever has led you to contemplate this. I put the word "charcoal" into the forum search gizmo and got a lot of useful-looking hits, so I recommend doing that and having a good read. Here's just one as a start:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-co-poisoning-question.12342/

I hope you find what you seek, no matter what you decide to do going forward.

Reactions: Aardwolf