• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
CO method sounds very promising for me - peaceful, painless, not triggering SI before death.
But to be successful one should know if ppm concentration reached 10 000, from what I've read.

As the title says, does something like that exist? Can you send me link if it does? Thanks

Reactions: Meditation guide
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Yea they exist. Multiple types of meters from multiple brands.

I don't know of any in Korea though. I can't understand Korean so I can't help you find any sources in your country, but I think it should be easy to find.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
CO method sounds very promising for me - peaceful, painless, not triggering SI before death.
But to be successful one should know if ppm concentration reached 10 000, from what I've read.

As the title says, does something like that exist? Can you send me link if it does? Thanks
I sent you some links

Last edited:
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
yes but you have to be willing to spend at least $400

Reactions: Meditation guide and cookies
Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
Yea they exist. Multiple types of meters from multiple brands.

I don't know of any in Korea though. I can't understand Korean so I can't help you find any sources in your country, but I think it should be easy to find.
No problem, thank you anyway ☺️ I did find some CO meters in Korea, but all of them seem to measure only up to 999 ppm :/
I sent you some links
Thank you! Jeez 400 usd, very pricey for just a meter

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023

I want a hand held silent one. Would hate a huge siren to go off. Was looking at vibrating ones for deaf people but they are hundreds of pounds and would hate to spend all that then find out they make a noise as well as vibrating, not instead of.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
I want a hand held silent one. Would hate a huge siren to go off. Was looking at vibrating ones for deaf people but they are hundreds of pounds and would hate to spend all that then find out they make a noise as well as vibrating, not instead of.
I prefer a silent one too. Can you send me link to what you've found?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
you know i tried to order one and got a call wanting customs docements

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
local. order from there all the time

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
No problem, thank you anyway ☺️ I did find some CO meters in Korea, but all of them seem to measure only up to 999 ppm :/

Thank you! Jeez 400 usd, very pricey for just a meter

I found some cheap ones here, but the measuring range is limited indeed.

The PPH mentions a source for a meter, but it only goes up to 1000 ppm.
I don't know exactly how they use this meter to measure the needed 10,000 ppm.

local. order from there all the time

That's weird of them to ask customs documents if you're ordering from a local store.

I found that most of the online stores here only sell to businesses. I don't know why.

Last edited:
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I prefer a silent one too. Can you send me link to what you've found?
Don't have it but it was just one I saw on Amaz*n. Easy to refind. Loads on there.

C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
I just received the 2 I ordered from Amaz.n. It only goes up to 1000ppm, but the alarm is fairly soft and can be silenced. They were about $40/piece. I tested them using a match and a cup. I was able to get them up to 100ppm during the test. I can send the link if you'd like.

I saw a used 10,000ppm meter on eba*, but it was quickly snatched up. They are expensive af in new condition.

Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
I just received the 2 I ordered from Amaz.n. It only goes up to 1000ppm, but the alarm is fairly soft and can be silenced. They were about $40/piece. I tested them using a match and a cup. I was able to get them up to 100ppm during the test. I can send the link if you'd like.

I saw a used 10,000ppm meter on eba*, but it was quickly snatched up. They are expensive af in new condition.
But does it make any sense to get 1000 ppm device? In terms of ctbing

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
But does it make any sense to get 1000 ppm device? In terms of ctbing
Based on my failed attempt (the circumstances were different but the failure had the potential to be catastrophic)I would strongly suggest you to buy all the necessary equipment and do a trial test before you go ahead with the plan
There are so many things which could go wrong.I didn't expect to encounter that much difficulty.I personally thought my set up was perfect.

C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
Based on my failed attempt (the circumstances were different but the failure had the potential to be catastrophic)I would strongly suggest you to buy all the necessary equipment and do a trial test before you go ahead with the plan
There are so many things which could go wrong.I didn't expect to encounter that much difficulty.I personally thought my set up was perfect.
What type of issues did you encounter?

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I think the gas was impure.I didn't even fall unconscious.Thank goodness it didn't have any side effects.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Speaking of CO meters: they need to be calibrated. I'm not sure if they come calibrated or not but the stuff inside them is a chemical that undergoes changes and breaks down so every six months they need to be sent somewhere to be calibrated. I don't know if they come calibrated or not but if they have been on a shelf for a while they might not be.
I think the gas was impure.I didn't even fall unconscious.Thank goodness it didn't have any side effects.
Can you describe what you tried please? It would be helpful to know.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and murun_b
Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
What things went wrong in your case if I may ask?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
As others have said, the 1% required for CTB is equal to 10,000ppm. They're around if you search but very expensive.