• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vienrose

Jun 21, 2019
I want to do this in about two hours. 1.5 of charcoal in a 2x2 room. They will be enough? Im going to do this in an big house, in the first floor. The house is big and I will not do harm to no one, but im worried about the smoke. In about how much time I will die with this quantity, and this quantity is right? Please someone answer me :(

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
There's a thread called List of Resources near the top of the forum, and there's a link to a thread about the co method in there. Please check that, ok?

I'm sorry about everything that's led you to contemplate this.

Update:
@Vienrose, from what I see in this recent thread, 1.5 kilos is probably not enough:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/update-i-failed.18579/

@Joannf seems quite knowledgeable about what can go wrong - maybe s/he'll see this thread and offer some insights. But for now, please don't rush this, okay? If you're not properly prepared you could make your situation worse than it already is, and/or give yourself a really bad headache. Please take your time, read the relevant threads and then decide what the best approach is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and Vienrose
V

Vienrose

Jun 21, 2019
I dont know... how much charcoals i have to put then? Sorry maybe u dont know, but I dont know what to think about this...
Thank u for the reply btw

Reactions: Circles and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't know the answer, but as you see 1.5 kilos wasn't sufficient for a car, and a 2x2 room with normal ceilings is bigger than that. It's also important to have the coals burning properly.

I hope someone more knowledgeable will respond. Again, please don't rush into this, ok?

Reactions: Circles and Vienrose
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
What you need for any CO method is a detector that can give you a reliable readout. You need to reach one of these levels, and THEN enter the space where the CO has accumulated.

The problem with the truck attempt is they only had a detector that could read up to 999ppm, which could have been well under the 1600ppm lethal amount. And even if you did get above the lethal threshold you'd need to remain in it and not be chased off by the headache or nausea, which lower levels will make worse for longer. SI will really kick in when the headache hits you, and it'll be easy to give up if you didn't start high enough.

Best advice is to get a detector that can read up to 10,000ppm or higher and make sure it is ideally above 10,000ppm before entering the space. You should have a very short time before unconsciousness. An accurate CO detector can be expensive (~$300 for one that can go to 10,000ppm) but it's the only way to ensure that this method is reliable other than trial and error and possibly multiple attempts.

800 ppm (0.08%), (0.8‰)Dizziness, nausea, and convulsions within 45 min; insensible within 2 hours
1,600 ppm (0.16%), (1.6‰)Headache, increased heart rate, dizziness, and nausea within 20 min; death in less than 2 hours
3,200 ppm (0.32%), (3.2‰)Headache, dizziness and nausea in five to ten minutes. Death within 30 minutes.
6,400 ppm (0.64%), (6.4‰)Headache and dizziness in one to two minutes. Convulsions, respiratory arrest, and death in less than 20 minutes.
12,800 ppm (1.28%), (12.8‰)Unconsciousness after 2–3 breaths. Death in less than three minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vienrose and Circles