• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
Does anyone know if the CO method will work with 3 large disposable BBQs and a tent? If so how long to wait till I bring it in the tent after lighting it? Maybe 30 mins after it's stopped smoking? Also will this method still work outside in the winter its can get close to freezing point overnight in UK. Thankyou lovely people x

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone know if the CO method will work with 3 large disposable BBQs and a tent?

There are several variables in play with your setup that are important, here's few things to get you started.
Tent fabric waterproofing, 3000mm hydrostatic head or better is suggested.
Taping up the ventilation slots/areas.
The use of a chimney starter to get the charcoal lit all at once and without lighter fluid.
High quality briquettes are preferred over lump charcoal.

Here is one success with charcoal and a tent after few failures.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/leaving-tonight.3163/

C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I'm kind of worried about my attempt now.. the only equipment I have is 3 disposable BBQs, do you think this could fail? Iv heard many people have died accidentally with these in tents. My tent is good though its a single layered pop up tent, I was going to duct tape the vents and tape an extra tarp over the whole tent. I know a failed attempt with this can leave you with serious health issues?
Thanks for the reply. I'm kind of worried about my attempt now.. the only equipment I have is 3 disposable BBQs, do you think this could fail? Iv heard many people have died accidentally with these in tents. My tent is good though its a single layered pop up tent, I was going to duct tape the vents and tape an extra tarp over the whole tent. I know a failed attempt with this can leave you with serious health issues

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
@Chemicalcastration20
I'm no carbon monoxide tent wizard just a useless person.
You should read the CO megathread if you haven't already, lots of info in there.
Good luck.

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
You can read @Zanexx's thread who has gone with this method:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/leaving-tonight.3163/.
She was also on the news (her name was Callie Lewis). I wish you peace. I am planning the same, I hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics