elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
So on January 10th, I'll be carrying out the CO method in a tent. I'm actually going to be doing this with my friend who I met through reddit (and yes, we do now know each other in person). We are going to go to an isolated forest and pitch a small tent hidden away in a secret spot where no one will see. We will spend the day just enjoying ourselves, getting high and listening to music. Then once it's dark and were getting tired, we will light two disposable charcoal grills. Once the fire goes away and there is only smoke, we will take them into the tent (all possible air leakage points sealed with duct tape so we keep as much of the CO in as possible). Then we will just simply go to sleep after taking painkillers and antiemetics incase we start feeling sick or get a headache. Does my plan sound good? Anything I should be aware of before I carry it out? Many thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: InTheAirTonight, Predestinated, Keto and 9 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I would honestly love to die like that with someone else. It's a great method to peacefuly go to sleep together. I can't really help you tho but there are many threads about it on here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: InTheAirTonight, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trannydiary and 5 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am not sure how but try to take precautions to prevent falling asleep and disturbing the grills if convulsing or develop seizures, so as not to spill the coals and burn you guys and the tent. It could halt and ruin the whole process.

• Hugs
Reactions: DominusWreck, Meditation guide, Keto and 5 others
elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
I am not sure how but try to take precautions to prevent falling asleep and disturbing the grills if convulsing or develop seizures, so as not to spill the coals and burn you guys and the tent. It could halt and ruin the whole process.
Yeah that'd throw a spanner in the works. Luckily I don't think it is common for convulsions to occur with CO poisoning, not that i've read anyways.
Some good info on this method here

Thanks!

Reactions: Trannydiary and Wrennie
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
So on January 10th, I'll be carrying out the CO method in a tent. I'm actually going to be doing this with my friend who I met through reddit (and yes, we do now know each other in person). We are going to go to an isolated forest and pitch a small tent hidden away in a secret spot where no one will see. We will spend the day just enjoying ourselves, getting high and listening to music. Then once it's dark and were getting tired, we will light two disposable charcoal grills. Once the fire goes away and there is only smoke, we will take them into the tent (all possible air leakage points sealed with duct tape so we keep as much of the CO in as possible). Then we will just simply go to sleep after taking painkillers and antiemetics incase we start feeling sick or get a headache. Does my plan sound good? Anything I should be aware of before I carry it out? Many thanks.
I would be worried the other friend would back out lmao

Reactions: heliumornitrogen, Trannydiary and Wrennie
elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
I would be worried the other friend would back out lmao
I'll be honest it does feel kinda odd doing it with someone else but at this point I don't really care how I die I just want to be gone from this place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary
K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
I would honestly love to die like that with someone else. It's a great method to peacefuly go to sleep together. I can't really help you tho but there are many threads about it on here.

Try checking out this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ge-1-before-posting.1253/page-96#post-1078985

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Try checking out this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ge-1-before-posting.1253/page-96#post-1078985
Thanks but I'm way too scared to meet some random stranger and most people I'm friends with on SS live too far away.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'm no expert when it comes to CO but I assume the smoke will be pretty intense for people's eyes unless people able to overcome it somehow/fall to sleep/unconscious from medication.

CO is colourless without smell.

im not sure how people deal with the visible smoke that's so harsh. Which will probably be harsh for the eyes and cause vomiting? (Assumptions)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Predestinated and sadworld
K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
Thanks but I'm way too scared to meet some random stranger and most people I'm friends with on SS live too far away.

Maybe you can find partners there and slowly have a chat to see if you are comfortable with him/her. You could even put that in your post so you find someone who is a little more shy like you, so that you won't get someone who is too "high energy". Just my thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
I'm no expert when it comes to CO but I assume the smoke will be pretty intense for people's eyes unless people able to overcome it somehow/fall to sleep/unconscious from medication.

CO is colourless without smell.

im not sure how people deal with the visible smoke that's so harsh. Which will probably be harsh for the eyes and cause vomiting? (Assumption)

I think that it wont be too smoky once the flames have stopped and we bring it inside the tent. I have anti sickness and nausea pills and some sedatives so I'm hoping to be able to fall asleep quickly and eyes closed of course so no worries about irritation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and KleinerWolf
J

jakaka

Jan 15, 2021
It's past Jan 10th why didnt you do it?

Last edited:
elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
It's past Jan 10th why didnt you do it?

Basically I went to meet up with my friend but when we got there the mood was just so awful and depressing we just kinda hung out in the forest and did some ket and then I went home. I found some SN now so I've changed my plan.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and profoundexperience
J

jakaka

Jan 15, 2021
Basically I went to meet up with my friend but when we got there the mood was just so awful and depressing we just kinda hung out in the forest and did some ket and then I went home. I found some SN now so I've changed my plan.
I see. Nothing is ever easy unfortunately. Hopefully you enjoyed the woods!

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Ketamine? Yeah the docs give that for treatment resistant depression in a lot of the US states. If it helps you check into it...

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
Ketamine? Yeah the docs give that for treatment resistant depression in a lot of the US states. If it helps you check into it...
Ahah no ketamine doesn't do shit for my depression, just makes me confused

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Once the fire goes away and there is only smoke, we will take them into the tent
Maybe I got this line wrong, but I don't think the smoke is a good idea. It makes you cough real bad and just burns in your eyes and lungs. Better bring in the grills after they stopped smoking and the coals are only glowing, that's when they produce most CO.
(Please someone correct me if I'm wrong)

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
Sounds solid bro! Just as many told you: make sure to not to hit the grill while unconscious
So that the tent doesn't catch fire while you are still alive

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
Sounds solid bro! Just as many told you: make sure to not to hit the grill while unconscious
So that the tent doesn't catch fire while you are still alive
I've scraped this plan now, ordered SN so I will use that when the time comes.
Maybe I got this line wrong, but I don't think the smoke is a good idea. It makes you cough real bad and just burns in your eyes and lungs. Better bring in the grills after they stopped smoking and the coals are only glowing, that's when they produce most CO.
(Please someone correct me if I'm wrong)
Yeah no I think ur right there. I can't really remember what the process of burning charcoal is haha. Anyways I'm not going ahead with this now