• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Hi. I finally have the courage to go through with this method and have a few questions. I have a closet that's roughly 8 feet long by 4 feet wide and 7 feet tall. How much charcoal would i need? what type? do i need a lighter fluid or just a match? How long do i let it burn before i step inside? will a disposalable grill work? it's basically just a metal pan that's disposalable.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023

if you have a specific question, i'd be glad to answer (if i know) but i won't write out the whole procedure for you

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023

if you have a specific question, i'd be glad to answer (if i know) but i won't write out the whole procedure for you
okay so i don't need that much. i do have two questions though.
Will easy light/match light work?
also does it smell bad?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
i ran a test. not easy to light. i tried indoors. you should do it outside and if you can get them to light, wait til it stops smoking. when they look grey all around but still red in the core. that's probably when you should move it inside. be careful. closet would be made of wood. don't start an unintended fire. i'm glad you took the time to measure your space btw

Reactions: Meditation guide and rustinpeacepolaris
R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
i ran a test. not easy to light. i tried indoors. you should do it outside and if you can get them to light, wait til it stops smoking. when they look grey all around but still red in the core. that's probably when you should move it inside. be careful. closet would be made of wood. don't start an unintended fire. i'm glad you took the time to measure your space btw
Okay thank you. I live in a mobile home so my closet isnt wood but i'll find a tent i guess

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
not suggesting a tent. i'd be fine with your initial place. just be careful. did some math. seems a bit less than 1 kg of charcoal. heck, i'd do more why do the minimum?

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
no bad done. i'll try in a month or 2. i think i have bases covered. feel free to ask questions.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
bathroom. similar space. i'm iffy about the coal i have so i'll just tape up garbage bags full of air to take away more space. cover anything that may look like it's an oxygen source.
if you think about it 10,000 ppm shouldn't be that much. parts per million? what is that? almost nothing

Last edited: