L

Loz2110

I'll be free soon 21/10
Oct 3, 2020
Have finally decided I'm out with CO.. using a charcoal griller in my closed garage.. over life.. nothing is good in it.. felt guilty for ages for exiting this world before my parents die.. but I just can't hold on anymore.. my birthday is next week and I plan to go on the same date as I was born.. only 32 years later lol.. 32 is significant for me as because in my stupid little head it means free too... Anyways just sharing my thoughts as today isn't a good day

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: less than, WearyOfStruggling, TrailerTrash and 4 others
Joedirt

Joedirt

Sep 17, 2020
Rough day here too my dude, just commenting cause that was pretty similar to my plan too. But i switched to a accident after i get good life insurance. Going to take an od of fentanyl cause i have a history with it. Just a suggestion if theres anyone to claim it. Sorry to hear your having a rough go, either way i hope you find peace.

L

Loz2110

I'll be free soon 21/10
Oct 3, 2020
Rough day here too my dude, just commenting cause that was pretty similar to my plan too. But i switched to a accident after i get good life insurance. Going to take an od of fentanyl cause i have a history with it. Just a suggestion if theres anyone to claim it. Sorry to hear your having a rough go, either way i hope you find peace.
Appreciate your reply I got one more day to go I'm struggling to get through today so to wait til tomorrow is killing me more. Today is tough I'm trying to numb myself today by drinking i feel fwacked already but it's making me want to more I'm trying to stay strong but the charcoal grill is right next to me let's see what happens ay

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead
Joedirt

Joedirt

Sep 17, 2020
Appreciate your reply I got one more day to go I'm struggling to get through today so to wait til tomorrow is killing me more. Today is tough I'm trying to numb myself today by drinking i feel fwacked already but it's making me want to more I'm trying to stay strong but the charcoal grill is right next to me let's see what happens ay
Pm me if youd like to talk private, i know how you feel man. Either way i really hope you find peace brother.

L

Loz2110

I'll be free soon 21/10
Oct 3, 2020
Thanks bro I've already started hopefully in two hours I'm out cold
A day short but fuck it I won't know any different ay

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Joedirt
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Thanks bro I've already started hopefully in two hours I'm out cold
A day short but fuck it I won't know any different ay
Hello, sorry it's come to this but you've chosen a peaceful way
Please let us know how it's going if you feel like it.

L

Loz2110

I'll be free soon 21/10
Oct 3, 2020
I'm going to sleep and hopefully won't wake up from inhaling the co if it doesn't work I'll update if it does well Goodluck to all hope everyone has a peaceful journey like I'm about to have . Good night everyone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: InTheAirTonight, Metalhead, less than and 3 others
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
Peaceful journey to you ...... many can feel your pain. If it fails or you change your mind we're here.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Are you still with us? I am curious too how this feels.

Reactions: TripleA
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Are you still with us? I am curious too how this feels.
His account is crossed out so he couldn't tell us if he was still here. I wish they would wait a couple of days to do that so we could see if they come back or not.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
His account is crossed out so he couldn't tell us if he was still here. I wish they would wait a couple of days to do that so we could see if they come back or not.

I just noticed that. :( I wish they would at least let them finish their goodbyes....I feel like if they've not answered in 2-4 hours then maybe ban but I feel it's not always equal. Some ppl that are more active or well loved tend to stay around not banned for 24-72 hours it seems.... but if you aren't super well known it feels like they get crossed out in minutes.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I just noticed that. :( I wish they would at least let them finish their goodbyes....I feel like if they've not answered in 2-4 hours then maybe ban but I feel it's not always equal. Some ppl that are more active or well loved tend to stay around not banned for 24-72 hours it seems.... but if you aren't super well known it feels like they get crossed out in minutes.
It should be about 4 days after before they cross it out. People wake up and go to the hospital sometimes or something else happens. They don't all die.

Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
I hope that you have found the peace you deserve.