• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

insertcoolusername

insertcoolusername

Mar 1, 2023
Okay hi again
I don't plan on committing before september but I still want my plan to be a bit more secure
This is my plan atm:
1) Set up a tent at night in the middle of a forest away from any paths to avoid being discovered too early
2) light up 2-3 one-use grills outside and wait until there's no flame anymore and put them in the tent then
3) seal all the opening in the tent with tape
4) get drunk and sleep

What do you guys think?? I'll try to make the tent as small as possible but I still have to find a way to buy one without it being to suspicious for my parents lol
Also I'm unsure about the forest thing but I don't know of any campsites near me and I'm scared to do it in my home because of my family

Thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
It's unfortunate that life has brought you to this point. Considering your plan though, it sounds pretty neat. I think what's important regarding your situation, is the location - by who would you like to be found? Ctbing in the forest (far from campsites) can be tricky at times, due to the absence of people passing by. Your corpse is most likely to rot and you'll be marked as 'disappeared' in the news. That's up to you, if you want your body to be found. Whatever happens, please, stay strong. I wish you well xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and 90starve
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You should seal the openings in the tent first. There have been reports that people who were very drunk failed, I'd suggest not to drink too much alc. You may want to get a CO meter (10000ppm) to check the CO inside the tent, with 10000ppm you will have a very quick pass out. Instead of 1-way BBQ consider quality charcoal (not briquettes).

Reactions: silence ends, pollyrolly, 90starve and 2 others
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Best wishes in your preparations.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Do some run test before with a CO meter before and nobody in the tent , one member here a few years ago failed her first attempt but didn't get any brain damage fortunatly, the tent was not good , she had to buy a few other tents before CTB i think to get it right.

She freaked out when she woke up alive after the first attempt. If she would have done run test before with a CO meter. She would have been successful the first try.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You can always throw a large tarp over the tent, too. That will help contain the CO within the tent.

Reactions: TamiyaTiger and Praestat_Mori
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
What do you guys think??
Doesn't sound good. Don´t use those one-use BBQ. I would use the Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill 18 Inch.

Please read:

Last edited:
S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
I failed with this exact method few years ago. Lost conscioussness (alcohol and pills) but woke up later with horrible headache. Bottom of the tent have hole burned by the grills ansi think sealings of airvents didnt really hold.
If u try this, do it properly and getting co meter would be good idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: angel31
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
It's unfortunate that life has brought you to this point. Considering your plan though, it sounds pretty neat. I think what's important regarding your situation, is the location - by who would you like to be found? Ctbing in the forest (far from campsites) can be tricky at times, due to the absence of people passing by. Your corpse is most likely to rot and you'll be marked as 'disappeared' in the news. That's up to you, if you want your body to be found. Whatever happens, please, stay strong. I wish you well xx
You could probably schedule a message containing your coordinates that will be sent maybe 10h after you ctb. You could send it to the police or something like this so you dont traumatize anyone.
I would really do that, so your corpse does not get found by some random stranger who will then be traumatized for life.

• Love
Reactions: m1v and 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
Doesn't sound good. Don´t use those one-use BBQ. I would use the Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill 18 Inch.
isn't it better to just keep it simple and use pure lump wood charcoal? - with no impurities or additives.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Lost conscioussness (alcohol and pills)
Bottom of the tent have hole burned by the grills ansi think sealings of airvents didnt really hold.
That´s why I do not recommend to use any medications or alcohol. You never know if certain medications will cause interactions.

As for the hole: It´s recommended to place a non-flamable pad under the BBQ (e.g. baking trays) or on the entire floor in case of a tent.
isn't it better to just keep it simple and use pure lump wood charcoal? - with no impurities or additives.
Exactly. Use a high quality lump coal. And to make it even more perfect, I would always use two BBQs, each with the required amount of coal
(min. 135 g per cubic meters of room air).

But there is another important point that must be considered. If you plan to do it in the forest, there is a risk of forest fire ! 🚒 ‼️

Last edited:
gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
It's better to do it in a car instead. I think there's 1 success in 15 attempt for tents. In terms of success rate it goes car>bathroom>tent.

C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
I find this method intriguing but agree that it's not super reliable. The thought of dying in the woods is very peaceful though and how I hope to go as well. Not sure if my ideal method to ctb is any more likely to work but I'm hoping to wait until it's extremely cold out. Then, I want to find an out of the way spot in the woods, take some zolpidem and freeze to death. I hope to have only natural fibers on and with me so as not to pollute the area and delight in the thought that hungry animals could benefit from my corpse.

Wishing you peace in whatever form it means to you.

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
Ughhh this seems so complicated. I am terrible at pitching tents so I'm sure I'd mess it up.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
Ughhh this seems so complicated. I am terrible at pitching tents so I'm sure I'd mess it up.
if you really break it down step by step, it's not too complicated :)