• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
I'd like to ctb via CO method. However it seems near impossible to get a canister of CO where I live (Ireland). I'm wary of the charcoal method as it seems unreliable with a large chance of it not working & ending up with irreversible damage. I'm a big coward so other methods I've tried (partial, jumping) I ended up chickening out. CO seems that when it's done right, it can be quite peaceful. I also plan on taking some benzos to help me stay calm.

I'm wondering if anyone knows (maybe some of you know a lot about cars, I don't really), would a 2004 Nissan Micra be old enough to emit enough CO so I could use the tailpipe method? I would drive somewhere remote (I'm lucky I live nearby many places where no one would find me for a long time), set up warning signs and feed a tube through the window and stuff the crack with rags. I haven't figured out the exact mechanism for the tubing, because I wanted to know if it was even possible with my car type before trying. I can't tell if it has a catalytic converter, but if it does I don't know how to remove it.

If anyone can offer some advice or knowledge, I'd really appreciate it.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
would a 2004 Nissan Micra be old enough to emit enough CO so I could use the tailpipe method?
No, it would not. You would need a pre-1980 car. Modern cars with catalytic converters and computer-controlled fuel delivery systems don't produce enough CO.

Reactions: CelestialSky, DepressionsAHo and NextSummer
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
No, it would not. You would need a pre-1980 car. Modern cars with catalytic converters and computer-controlled fuel delivery systems don't produce enough CO.

Thanks a million, I should have known. Damn, guess it's back to the drawing board.

Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019
Charcoal bbq in car is the method I'm looking in to. The main problem I'm having is finding somewhere secluded enough to not be found. I've drobe for miles and not found anywhere I'm confident with. All it takes is a midnight dog walker, poacher, a couple of lovebirds decide to be a misguided here and I'm brain dead