• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
So im planning to ctb on Tuesday and im going to od on cocodamol, does anyone know how bad the effects of the cocodamol will be if i survive?

Last edited:
Reactions: wannago
wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
Horrible, tried it. Don't think it's a viable method at all. Just hurts intensely and can put your liver into failure - not really the way you want to go.

Reactions: Wrennie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
The paracetamol in it will damage your liver.

Reactions: Wrennie
kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
Horrible, tried it. Don't think it's a viable method at all. Just hurts intensely and can put your liver into failure - not really the way you want to go.
oh :/ i don't have mny strong drugs available to me atm and i really want to ctb on tuesday

SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
Without commenting on the method, but in the interest of harm reduction - you can do a Cold Water Extraction to remove the paracetamol.
It is easy to do and will remove the paracetamol so that if you fail you will not have to deal with the harm to your liver. You can do an internet search for how to do this. Many drug users do this to remove the aspirin or paracetamol from combo drugs.

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
Without commenting on the method, but in the interest of harm reduction - you can do a Cold Water Extraction to remove the paracetamol.
It is easy to do and will remove the paracetamol so that if you fail you will not have to deal with the harm to your liver. You can do an internet search for how to do this. Many drug users do this to remove the aspirin or paracetamol from combo drugs.
thank you! I will look into that

Reactions: mandyjohnuk