• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OnlyGodKnows

OnlyGodKnows

Streets M.D ๐Ÿ’Šโš•๏ธ
Nov 27, 2023
Did anyone survive this way to ctb? Any tips? Sorry if I am being vague but I don't want to get banned for breaking rules. Thanks ๐Ÿ™

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What is CM? Carbon monoxide?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Yeah it is, didn't want to mention it coz I don't know the rules
It's called CO here. It's ok to say the name of it. I'm sure some have survived but can't recall specific cases of that.

OnlyGodKnows

OnlyGodKnows

Streets M.D ๐Ÿ’Šโš•๏ธ
Nov 27, 2023
Thanks for the reply my friend.. do you know much about chloroform? Can make it easily and have everything on hand here

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a megathread and a good guide to start with gathering info about this method:

Thanks for the reply my friend.. do you know much about chloroform? Can make it easily and have everything on hand here
Chloroform probably doesn't kill you but makes you unconscious.

Reactions: OnlyGodKnows
OnlyGodKnows

OnlyGodKnows

Streets M.D ๐Ÿ’Šโš•๏ธ
Nov 27, 2023
Thanks very much for the advice, gonna look over the thread right now

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I failed. I put bbq in my car too soon and it just got unbearable smoky. Hadn't been on here yet so didn't really know what I was doing.

OnlyGodKnows

OnlyGodKnows

Streets M.D ๐Ÿ’Šโš•๏ธ
Nov 27, 2023
I failed. I put bbq in my car too soon and it just got unbearable smoky. Hadn't been on here yet so didn't really know what I was doing.
I'm not going to rely on charcoal for this very reason.. I plan on taking a good few xans, good drop of methadone, 2 bottles of vodka and then a pipe straight from the exhaust on the car.. will have spotify on liked songs and will read the Bible til I pass away in peace.. feels like it will be blissful in a weird way ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ best of luck in all you do and please don't copy my method coz I don't want any more blood on my hands please.. god bless