Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I have been thinking since yesterday whether to postpone the date (again) because my chance to get Metoclopramide failed. As I said in another post, I had planned to do it between 28-29 but now that I do not have the antiemetic I am considering whether to postpone the date to see if I have any chance to get another of the listings in Stan's guide.
I am tempted to keep the date and do it without primperan because I have read the documents of the people who successfully performed CTB with SN and without antiemetic, but on the other hand, I want this to go as well as possible and I trust that the antiemetic would give me even a few extra seconds before vomiting which would allow more SN to be absorbed.

I was considering where to do it, it tempts me in nature but I feel very lucky to have the possibility of ctb in my apartment (I live alone) which gives me peace of mind as it is difficult for them to find me before the SN took effect, in addition of comfort in the last moments...
Surely I end up doing it where I live, the only thing that worries me is that a neighbor would wake up because of the noise and come to ring the bell, because I will do it at dawn since the neighbor upstairs is a bit of a jerk and the last thing I want to hear i furniture crawling or hammering when im dying.

As I would have nothing to do that day, I would be here to explain the experience. I had planned to improvise a bed next to the computer, I would take advantage of the fact that I have the dining room table next to it and surely the "puke area" will be set up there. I will place thick blankets under and on the table to "muffle" the sound, as well as a bucket and tissues.

I want to smoke weed throughout the day to make it more "lighter", I'll have to be careful because smoking with an empty belly is not a very good idea; Besides, I am not interested in being "high" when I go to do it. I'm thinking with a "fasting" of at least 8h, what it would be to stop eating at 6pm and take the SN between approximately 2 am-3am.

I have been with mixed feelings for several days, on the one hand I am happy to finally have the possibility of leaving in a moderately peaceful way, on the other I have that voice that tells you that "things can change", but when you have been listening to it for so long and there is no improvement, you end up ignoring it, it no longer works.
I would have liked to do some things before leaving, like learning to play the violin, visiting Japan, getting my ambulance license, going to an André Rieu concert and having 2 cats. The last think I was able to do it in part because I found a small group of stray cats and I have been visiting them and bringing food for a few weeks, they are not my cats but hey, something is something.

For now I only have antiacid (Almax forte), painkiller (ibuprofen), sedative (tranxilium, but actually I don't feel shit when I take it, that's why I'll also smoke weed). I lack of antiemetic and dicard beta blocker. I also have nolotil but I don't know to what extent it is better to take it before ibuprofen.

Well ... I was still undecided when I started writing this and now that I am at the end I think it is better to postpone it. I was so convinced that I was going to get the primperan that I didn't even look at the other recommended antiemetics. I will try to get some before the first week of January, if I can't, surely will take the Sn without it.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and sadworld
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's okay to postpone the date.
New problems pop up all the time but there will be a "right moment" to do it.

Wish you the best and hope you can find peace, pal.

• Hugs
Reactions: JackTheStripper, Fehler and sadworld
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Today I was able to get the meto:hug:.

I went to a private consultation to save myself the nerves that the wait would cause me and ... I think it is easier to get a prescription in one of them.
35 euros for the consultation and not even 2€ for the "primperan", or well it was the medicine they prescribed me but in the pharmacy they only had "Metoclopramide Accord", I found out and it's the same so perfect.

I am going to meditate on it between tonight and tomorrow if I plan it for this week or the next. Now I have everything except "beta blocker" that I did not intend to take them anyway so if I finish some last quick issues it would be before the weekend.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Spitfire and astro