skyburials1984

skyburials1984

Jan 27, 2024
I'm a closeted gay guy and because of my anger, I've spent over a decade psychologically abusing the young women who I use as a cover to mask my true sexuality... It's all getting a bit old though and I'm contemplating ending things. I'm diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder, so I don't really feel any guilt for what I've done to women, but when I contemplate that my family will never accept me if I reveal the fact that I'm a homosexual I just don't really see the point in going on.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: skyhigh7688, 4am, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
If they can't accept you, then they are not your family. Embrace your homosexuality and find someone who will want you for you.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Seered Doom and reclaimedbynature
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
Stop abusing women, even if you don't feel guilty about it. Your anger is not a reason to do something shitty like that.

• Love
Reactions: skyhigh7688 and not-2-b-the-answer
F

FadingFast2023

Feb 11, 2023
Aside from your family, I can assure you no one else gives a shit if you are gay or not. So I wouldn't spend that much time thinking about if you need to come out or not. No one cares. Just do whatever will bring you more internal peace, but honestly do not expect people to care, everyone has their own life to sort out. You are gay, whoopie doo!

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Since you know you abuse women as a cover, it should be easy to stop. The easiest way is being who you are and not who your family wants you to be.

Maybe you can enjoy life a little more.

Reactions: skyhigh7688