rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Not impossible mate, u just have to have FAITH! (among other things)

Reactions: summa_tyme2224, divinemistress36 and Demian
U

Unspoken7612

Experienced
Jul 14, 2024
I can't translate it. What does he say?
Phenobarbital, chloral hydrate, and morphine, mixed with either water or 100% alcohol.

Phenobarbital is similar to nembutal (pentobarbital). Chloral hydrate is an old-school sedative, and morphine is obviously a painkiller.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Demian
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
i suppose phenobarbital kills the chloral hydrate puts to sleep and the morphine stops the pain. and ethanol for faster absorption. right? i think this is as hard for me to get as N lol

Reactions: sadlittleman32, divinemistress36 and Demian
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
i suppose phenobarbital kills the chloral hydrate puts to sleep and the morphine stops the pain. and ethanol for faster absorption. right? i think this is as hard for me to get as N lol
3 grams of morphine will kill a horse, but 20 grams of phenobarbital will not. It's more a guarantee than a necessity. Chloral hydrate is a sedative-hypnotic, but it's weaker than the others. A mixture of the three has a synergistic effect.

sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
3 grams of morphine will kill a horse, but 20 grams of phenobarbital will not. It's more a guarantee than a necessity. Chloral hydrate is a sedative-hypnotic, but it's weaker than the others. A mixture of the three has a synergistic effect.
wait i remembered your attempt. so you posted this you want to try it again? or still going with Sn. how did you feel when you took this. and where did you even get it.

Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
wait i remembered your attempt. so you posted this you want to try it again? or still going with Sn. how did you feel when you took this. and where did you even get it.
That's me haha. I intend to try again. This time it must be with SN, because I don't know if I'll be able to get the morphine and phenobarbital, as I'm waiting for surgery due to temporary damage to my leg from the coma. And I'm being "watched". But I was able to buy the SN easily and nobody got suspicious, because it's a preservative for meat haha.

When I took the morphine and phenobarbital I felt absolutely nothing. No pain, no discomfort. Nothing. I don't even remember when I blacked out.

I kept calling small, more isolated pharmacies, where the sales assistant is the owner himself. I'd call up and ask them straight out: "Do you have morphine and phenobarbital?" / "Yes, we do" / "Do you sell it without a prescription?" / "Come here and we'll check it out for you".

And that's how I managed to

Reactions: sevennn
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
That's me haha. I intend to try again. This time it must be with SN, because I don't know if I'll be able to get the morphine and phenobarbital, as I'm waiting for surgery due to temporary damage to my leg from the coma. And I'm being "watched". But I was able to buy the SN easily and nobody got suspicious, because it's a preservative for meat haha.

When I took the morphine and phenobarbital I felt absolutely nothing. No pain, no discomfort. Nothing. I don't even remember when I blacked out.

I kept calling small, more isolated pharmacies, where the sales assistant is the owner himself. I'd call up and ask them straight out: "Do you have morphine and phenobarbital?" / "Yes, we do" / "Do you sell it without a prescription?" / "Come here and we'll check it out for you".

interesting. thanks. sorry about your leg. it's really bad? and who's watching you 😳 that sounds scary

Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
interesting. thanks. sorry about your leg. it's really bad? and who's watching you 😳 that sounds scary
My hip has calcified. Now I have to wait for the surgery, but it's a peaceful surgery. They're not keeping a close eye on me, but they do keep an eye out when something arrives for me, etc. That's normal. I understand this concern.

• Hugs
U

Unspoken7612

Experienced
Jul 14, 2024

Which country did you do this in? I can't imagine this working in the UK, but maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: Demian and nihilistic_dragon
Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
Im taking 1-2g of morphine daily and not feel a thing... (im not taking it for pain, just self medicated depression. by not feeling a thing i mean i can work or do normal activities, maybe it makes me a bit sleepy. However not huge nods etc, no.) tolerance skyrocketed.

guess this is not for me, although I would love to pass using opioids+benzos (barbiturates arent a thing anymore almost everywhere...)

Reactions: Demian
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Im taking 1-2g of morphine daily and not feel a thing... (im not taking it for pain, just self medicated depression. by not feeling a thing i mean i can work or do normal activities, maybe it makes me a bit sleepy. However not huge nods etc, no.) tolerance skyrocketed.

guess this is not for me, although I would love to pass using opioids+benzos (barbiturates arent a thing anymore almost everywhere...)

Yea morphine is kinda weak.

But this combination opioid+hidral+pheno can do the trick

heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
Read it. I think I'm as likely to get ahold of those three medications as I am N, unfortunately. Thank you for the link though.

• Hugs
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Interesting! Never heard of chloral hydrate before. I bet it's even harder to source than morph though. Phenobarb is available on the darknet but it comes from far away (Bangladesh I think?). Needless to say, even if you could source it easily, it would cost a shitton of money.

Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
Interesting! Never heard of chloral hydrate before. I bet it's even harder to source than morph though. Phenobarb is available on the darknet but it comes from far away (Bangladesh I think?). Needless to say, even if you could source it easily, it would cost a shitton of money.
Chloral hydrate is even more difficult. I think morphine and phenobarbital are enough.

I've never been on the black market, but I suppose it's quite expensive.